Entry 39

(A/n The Image depicts the southern hemisphere of Remnant.)

Well, its the day after my date with cinder, and today I am going to start with a very important part of my plans, I am sending a team of expeditionary units to the southern hemisphere, with the launch of the satellites I have been able to get a decent look at the different continent's shapes and climates.

The top long one is the one we are aiming for first, it's going to be a bit of a difficult journey due to there being such a vast amount of ocean in between

Its climate appears to be tropical at the Southern coasts but given the fact that it is the size of America, the climate could be very different across the continent. There is a mountain range to the west so it blocks a lot of rain so there is a Savannah biome, to the East it starts to cool off, and as well as the north is more pine, oak, and maple, in this area, there are clearly defined seasons.

I couldn't tell any significant signs of civilization on any of the landmasses, I do see a few small herds of Grimm but no definitive pools of Ichor, I believe that they simply just found a way there, but it appears mostly untouched by Grimm or sapients.

That's good for me because I am going to colonize that continent, and on top of that, Im going to make that Continent the base of my custom Biosphere.

Im going to bring all types of fantasy races into this world. Elves, dwarves, hobgoblins, and maybe even full-on animal people, could be a faux explanation for the Faunus.

Im also going to add, dragonkin, faeries, as well as a race I call the Lightborn, Hestia is a Lightborn.

Lightborn are magic users who have been given control over the powers of Holiness and well, light. I plan to make it so that everyone who goes into the military is 'trained' to become a Lightborn so they can better become a Grimm fighting warrior.

I am doing all of this so humans are shot into an age of exploration, a point where people discover new things, I want to get people out of the walls they have built. If we continue on the way we are, it will only be a matter of time before the kingdoms of this world are destroyed.

I mean come on, you build one city for each kingdom and expect to be able to defend yourself? When all of an enemies forces are at your doorstep that's it, the first battle is the last, when the kingdoms are city-states its really easy to take over, that's why it was so easy for Salem to destroy Atlas, if they had an actual country, things would have been fine.

No matter, if my plans work, then things won't get to that point.

It is the morning, so I was laying down in my bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking over these things, it been a morning ritual over the past year to wake up and think about what all took place yesterday and what I want to do today, mainly so I can get some order in my brain.

Today I want to work on some new aircraft, I have been wanting to build a large aircraft for a while. The flying aircraft carrier and the normal ships(boats) that I commissioned for the Air Force and Navy are completed and in service, they have been doing really well on stuff like the bigger water Grimm, we also have a facility that has been pumping holy water into the Matsu sea.

But I want my own personal airship that I use to travel with because now that the bureaucracy is taken care of, I can take care of more things, Peleus is my Grand Advisor, which is basically a Prime Minister, he can take care of stuff while I am gone.

One other thing I have yet to try out is my spatial magic. So today I am going to build an airship, as well as a teleporter station.

I hop out of bed and walk into the kitchen and eat breakfast. Today was a simple sausage, cheese, and egg English muffin. Now I head out to an open field and start with the airship,

It's roughly the length of the Titanic and the width of Boeing 747. The outer surface is made of aircraft aluminum while the frame is made of steel, I make six gravity boosters for moving around, I then go in and make crew quarters, a mess hall, storage, escape pods, etc... Overall it was a massive gravity-propelled airship. The design was that of a futuristic, cyberpunk spacecraft.

Now, this is probably capable of going to space but, Im not flying in it there yet, first I want to go to the southern hemisphere before I send a team to check it out.

But first, teleporters. I go to the city and start building a large open room, I make three portals. Atlas, Mistral, and Liberation. I look through all of them to make sure they are in a good place before making some code that logs the name and face of every person who passes through the portal, it is then sent to the database and I can pull up the list at any time.

I step through the portal to Atlas and walk around a little bit before walking back to the portal and going back to Jiyuu village.

I walk over to a large section of offices and enter peleus' office.

"Peleus, im going to be gone for a week or so, you are in charge for that time, any meetings I will delegate to you. Im taking the others with me as well as Desslok, so if phyrra could go with us that would be good to let her get experience in the field, and don't worry, I will take care of her." I explained

"Make sure she is safe, no loyalty to you would stop me from holding you responsible," Peleus said in a protective dad voice

"Yes sir, she will be fine" I responded

I turned around and headed to each person and told them the situation before leading them to the ship.

"Wow, vinny this is sick," Dess said

"It's what my powers have been able to do, but for now let's just get ourselves ready for taking off," I said strapping myself down and looking over the controls

There are a few controls, there are weapons systems, control systems, and navigation systems. I grab the steering wheel then press the activation button.

We lift a few feet off the ground, I take the wheel and accelerate forward, and so starts our journey to the south, I don't know what is going to happen once we get to this continent, but what I do know will have a dramatic change to the world.

After a day and a half of flying, we finally reach the shoreline of the Easternmost point of the continent.

The first thing I noticed was the air was clean and crisp, it had a deep earthy smell. The cool ocean breeze made me shudder.

I set up a small but comfortable camp and with a small touchpad tablet, I look around the continent for anything interesting,

Looking around at the Southern part of the continent I suddenly found something truly amazing, something that will truly revolutionize the way the world is perceived.

I found a-

Grwaaaaa!! Scrawww!!