Entry 30

e"Ugh," a day later I wake up and crawl out of my bed, and laying on the carpeted floor for a few minutes.

"Ugghhhh" I slowly start to get up and go to the kitchen to find Thetis making some sausage links, eggs, and hash browns

I get myself some tea and go get the others. Once we are all in the kitchen, we begin eating and slowly I start feeling more like a living human.

"So, vinny I was talking to an old friend yesterday that wanted to talk to you but you got back later and never got the chance. So I was wondering if you can go talk with her, she was talking about starting a publishing company for magazines and newspapers" Thetis said

"Hmm, we could definitely use something like that here, but Im going to be busy most of the day with increasing the military industry, so bullet factories, weapons manufacturing, and artillery, and I want to work on something secret" I explained

"Ok, how does tomorrow at 4 p.m. Sound?" Thetis asked

"Sounds good," I said "peleus, make sure you are good and awake, we are going to have a busy day, we need Joseph Marx with us, so go fetch him and meet me at the construction site of the bullet factory," I said

"Yes sir," he said jokingly before saluting

I walked over to the south Eastern portion of the city where most of the industry resides, and start working on making the large factory functional.

The good thing about this factory is, it has several lines making different caliber ammo, but it can be changed to suit the ammo we need most at the time.

The artillery factories will unfortunately not be able to accomplish this. Mainly just filling orders made by the military.

Once Peleus arrives with Joseph Marx, I show them around the factory and start the equipment up for some demonstrations. Once they are satisfied with what they have seen, Joseph asks me "so what exactly is the reason you are going so hard on private-sector jobs with military equipment, shouldn't the means of production of the military be controlled by the nation"

"Well, that has caused a whole lot of issues in places I have seen, yes this is important, but its important to enriching the nation, because if people are just getting more and more money, the value of that money goes down and your money becomes worthless, and then you get families waiting in line for loaves of rationed bread," I said explaining communism

"Alright, noted," Joseph said

"Yep, now we are going to build a workshop for weapons manufacturing," I said as they followed me to an open spot in the city.

I build a basement with a delivery and export garage door to load and unload the basement storage, next I build more equipment and tools for crafting all sorts of weapons from 9mm to grenade launchers. Finally, I finish it off with a small delivery truck to transport it to military warehouses.

Turning back to my ministers, I have two more factories to build and trade deals in the village to make before handing the factories off to a group of people who show promise in business ownership. I go ahead and make the final two factories, the artillery, and armored vehicles plants, I also made a place to grow and produce the tea I served Pietro Polidena in our dust deal.

The tea would be a local delicacy, but exports will bring big money too.

Finally, I head over to Every blacksmith and craftsman in the city to give them schematics for the parts needed to build the guns, ammo, artillery, and armored vehicles. I also charted three more A-TTs. Bringing the National total to 12,  pretty soon I would like to build a car manufacturer, but someone else can do that, people are doing pretty well here now, so I no longer need to coddle the economy, most people have a job and taxes are coming in making the national Treasury my next focus.