Entry 46

(Forgive the terrible map, but this is the current land Haskaria owns, also join my discord: https://discord.gg/9F5KsU5suW)

Waking up in my room in Jiyū City, I hear birds chirping outside, the smell of the heavily aromatic flowers on my window sill being blown in by a soft breeze, I could hear a stream flowing outside as well, it was as if life its self has grown fond of the peace.

I use my musical affinity to make the air around me echo with soft melodies.

Suddenly, as my peace came crashing down, Cinder burst Through the door.

"vinny, Im sooo bored," she said

"*sigh* alright, come lie with me, we can share this peace," I said

She blushed a Crimson red before saying"w-with you, this is all too sudden don't you think? I mean that's what married people do right?"

"Cinder you will be 18 in a few months, I just asking you to enjoy the morning next to me," I explained

"O-oh, okay," she said before laying down next to me. I put my arm around her, and resume my music affinity.

I feel her shoulders and lower back begin to relax, not even five minutes later I hear her let out a soft feminine snore.

We stayed here in this moment for as long as cinder felt like sleeping ( I had a time bubble around us)

Eventually, she woke up and looked around before blushing again, I give her a small peck on the cheek and we leave towards the kitchen.

We eat breakfast, then we part ways, cinder is currently training to Join the Haskarian Defense Forces, she is training to become an officer.

I walk into the defense ministry and walk into colonel Arc's office. I open the door to which she hopped up and saluted.

"At ease Arc, Ive just come to talk to you about what you went through, I want to make sure you are okay, you didn't get a whole lot of time to recover"

"*sigh* I won't lie I have nightmares about it every other night, they have slowed since the end of the war with Mistral, but I still." She said with a blank look on her face

"I can help you if you want me to, I have the power to break the tie with those memories and the trauma" I explained

"W-what? But how would you do that, I know you have your strange powers but is this something you can help me with, whatever you can do, please do it" she said

"Im going to place my hands on your head and shoulder, okay?" I asked so as not to startle her.

She gave me a nod, so I began using the program spell to make it where when she says a certain phrase it actives the spell Emotional Editor and removes the negative emotions, I want her to be able to work through this, In my past life I had been neglected and bullied, but seeing my parents on drugs made me afraid to take any kind of medication to help me.

So I made myself work through these issues, you never forget the trauma, but if you set goals you will have something to look forward to.  if you have to ignore it till you are strong enough to overcome.

That's how I did it, I believe everyone has a way to overcome, me? I had religion and Haskaria.

"It done, now repeat after me: I am stronger than my situation, my enemy shall not rejoice over me, because I am strong"

After repeating me she begins to give a soft cry of relief as peacefulness washes over her.

"Now, live by those words and defeat your demons," I said giving her a pat on the back.

I walk away from her office, and head to my office with a news camera set up, I have yet to make my appearance before the people of Mistral

Over the past few days after the final battle, we have extended the broadcast range globally.

I look over to a small television, it is shows footage of the mercenaries kidnapping the Faunas, putting them in camps, and even the captain's confession. It then switched over to a live showing of me.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I am the King-Emperor of the United Phoenix Empire of Haskaria. What you just witnessed was attacks from Huntsmen and mercenaries employed by three council members, the other two members of the council we executed by their colleges for not voting for the camps you saw in the footage, these men attacked my home, killed my people, and put them in camps. We won the war and now we hold the entire eastern half of Anima. Im not here to make life miserable for you, I was content with letting mistral stay as its own kingdom, but now your leaders messed that up. As I said don't be afraid of the future because now we all shall prosper"

The TV switches to a video of the Haskarian flag waving in the wind as the National Anthem is played by a choir and Orchestra.

The tv suddenly goes dark.