Entry 36

[Emotional editor created]

That was much more difficult than I expected but I did it, so I want to test it, I am sitting next to Ozpin, finishing up the soup

[Ozpin. Current emotions(Excited,
comfortable, hungry]

Alright, as the butler finally brings in the second course and takes the first, Ozpin takes a bite of the cheesy bacon potato skins, I quickly add very happiness to his emotional status, this might make the food seem better than it is

"Oh my! I have to say, these are really good, they make me almost feel like things are going to be okay" Ozpin said as I looked on with a smile

"I love food, and so does the rest of Haskaria, so we have some of the best cooks on Remnant, We even have a pancake chef who dedicated his life to perfecting the pancake. Even before building haskaria, food was something that I always believed could unite The most bitter enemies, just with a friendly chat over a meal" I said

"that is a great thing, these things are definitely good," Ironwood said smiling a little, I didn't even do anything to him, I guess happiness is contagious.

Whatever the next course is coming, it was the fresh garden salad with the zesty vinaigrette, it seemed to be a normal salad but I made sure mine was to my liking.

Mine had lettuce, tomato slices, cheese, the thin strips of carrot, some bacon bits, and finally my "zesty vinaigrette" was just some ranch dressing, I loved it in my old world, especially with pizza, anyhow, the salad is pretty good, it too is something I would make that could be made fairly.

No one spoke while eating the salad but soon Archibald Brought out the main course. The final piece.

My prime ribs are something that when I made them it was always a way to make others feel special, plus I loved to try luxury food, my second favorite cut of the meet is a prime new york strip steak.

Archibald took the mouth-wateringly tender steak and laid an inch thick steak on all of our plates. The smell was amazing, it had a rub of my own creation so I know how good it is, it contains stuff like onion and garlic powder, paprika to give it a smokiness, and a few other herbs and spices. But a new addition to this one is a glaze that gives the entire steak a crispy, smokey, sweet taste. The bottom line is it tastes good.

It makes me think of the spice mix New Athens would trade with when I would give them some of our Jans and jellies. That stuff was good, mix it with a little soy sauce and use that to marinate a steak, my lord it's amazing.

As we are eating I can see the euphoric joy emanating from the different diplomats.

"Archibald, before you bring in dessert, bring in fine wine for our guests, it would be a great palate cleanser for the cherry tarts," I asked

"Yes my lord" he replied

=time skip={after the dinner}

We are all seated still resting after eating such a large meal, I stand up and prepare for an announcement

"diplomats, it has been a wonderful meeting, a lovely dinner, and a superb conversation. If I may say, I would love to not only declare peace between all of our nations, but I propose an alliance, one to not only provide aid to each other but one to fight together as well, see we face a terrible foe, terrible yet formidable. Let us not take up arms against each other, let us take up arms against the Grimm, let us do our best to make Remnant free, let's make Remnant prosperous, and most importantly let's make Remnant Great" I said

The four village mayors clapped and Ironwood and Oz both looked at me with a smile.

"Now, we can adjourn for today, you can explore the city, but tomorrow morning we are going to need to discuss the beginning stages of our Alliance" I explained

"Very well, I expected something like that to happen, so where do you suggest we explore," Ozpin asked

"Well, there's a lot of good Cafes, and A lot of our history is recorded in the library, I even wrote a book called 'Philosophy of Governance' it displays my belief on Relationship between the government and the people" I explained

"Very Interesting, perhaps I will check it out," Ozpin said before heading to the library

The rest went where they desired to go while I go back to my palace office to make plans for tomorrow, but to also call Archangel Hestia back to the palace.

I know I said I would not use [emotional editor] against my people but if I use it to help them battle trauma, depression, and anxiety. They could easily find personal freedom and with fewer dark emotions, we can reduce Grimm attacks

When she arrived, she stood before me wearing a long flowing sky blue and white robe with a sky blue hood that was embroidered with gold.

Over her hood, she has a small crown on her head with turquoise embedded inside.

"Im here, my creator what do you wish of me" she spoke

"Your holy powers are capable of not only destroying monsters but also healing people who are hurt, go unto the world and perform miracles and tell of your creator, tell them to come to this temple, they shall be free from their issues, freedom is waiting here. I have the power to make dark emotions vacate  a person" I explained "be sure to explain this to the rest of the city as well"

"Yes, my creator, your will shall be done," Hestia said before flying off

I sat back in my seat and sighed, what am I to do, I don't want to just start colonization, because that is how you get revolution and future deep-seated hatred of the state. So instead we will have to set up more settlements to expand outward, I also would like to get my first Satellite up so we can begin expanding our grasp of the 'duosverse'
Or the second universe, I would also like to have some exploration teams find promising spots to set up new settlements.

This nation is very prosperous, the people have jobs, and whatever jobs are needed, I can fill them by selling my golems. I also need more money circulation, mainly because if I don't, at some point our economy will stagnate and we won't be prosperous.

So, what am I going to focus on first? Well, I can focus on the rocket first, I want to mainly get pictures of the planet, and maybe some of the moon if I can, but, really I want to be able to find all the islands of this world and set up military bases, and cities.

Now the aircraft of this world certainly can help make maps but from what I understand they maintain a large number of cartographers, Also if we can get a few spy satellites in space we can find salems Castel and incoming Grimm hordes.

Well, my past with rocketry will surely come in handy, dess had also helped me back on earth with this stuff.

I walk to the military base outside of the city before building a tall frame to hold the rocket, I build a small orbital rocket the length of a semi, and 6ft in width.  I add 3 Gravity runes and program them to activate when a button is pressed, releasing a massive amount of energy forcing the rocket high into the atmosphere.

After the reactor is done, I began the control systems, I connect the wiring throughout the rocket and program it to function properly. I finally add the cargo bay and the radio equipment, the final thing is the satellite.

I create a large crane and began forming the satellite on it, I first add a very high-definition camera, a sensor to detect sound waves, a dish to really info for an expanded internet and CCT system, and finally a camera to predict the weather forecast.

Once the satellite is done, I strap it into place and finish the wiring and programming before I used gravity to move it to the launch site

"Go get ozpin and the others, this is going to change the world," I said to the nearest military official

We 'bout to have some fun