Entry 26

A/n(play the music, it adds great atmosphere)

The festival is amazing, people are all over the place dancing and having a great time, once the song that's been played ends I hope on the stage and play my lute while a few other people are playing flutes and guitars and violins.

I do a bit of dancing and singing and have an all-around great time to start the festival. I can see Ren and Nora dancing a little jig while cinder is nodded her head to the music, phyrra is standing back a little bit.

I hope off stage and grab her by the hands and spin in a circle.

"Alright, I know you're learning to fight with your dad so, to dance just pretend we are dodging punches from each other, go to one side," I said still spinning.

She closed her eyes and began to keep up with me and tapped her feet a bit as she danced in circles. Soon other people joined in the dance and had fun until the band stopped playing.

I hopped up on stage, peleus following me.

"Alright, are we all having a great time?" I shouted

They all shouted and cheered

"Awesome! Everyone the festival is meant to celebrate our victory, it's meant to be a release from the tension built by going to war, but that's over now, SO let's HAVE SOME FUN ALRIGHT!!" I said before hopping off stage.

The music starts back up and I head over to Ren and the girls and said "all alright, here's the game plan, first let's get something to eat first, specifically a funnel cake, then we play some games and then whatever meets your fancy"

I get ready to walk, but I notice emerald a bit poutier.

"What's wrong, Em," I asked

(A/n end music if you want)

"Nothing," she said before walking to the funnel cake stand.

When we get to the funnel cake stand I order 2 funnel cakes and we walk to a picnic table and sit down, I sit down in front of cinder, phyrra, and Emerald.
Nora and Ren sat next to me.

"So vinny the funnel cakes what are they," Cinder asked

"Deep-fried batter, coated in powdered sugar. Now I like mine with strawberry syrup so I got some" I said putting a small container on the table

I looked at the kids around me, eyes fixed on the Funnel cake as I poured the syrup on and cut pieces off, and took a bite.

I shed a few manly tears at that moment. Even in my old world, it was a long time since I had a funnel cake. We didn't have many festivals because we were called terrorists by some and cultists by others.

I was at least 22 when I had a funnel cake, so it's been about 12 years since I had one.

"Vinny, are you okay" cinder asked

"Yeah, I just used to eat these with my family when I was younger," I said

"Oh"

They sat in silence for a second before I picked up a piece and pushed it towards cinder.

"Open wide, it will get cold otherwise," I said feeding her causing her to blush

"Vinny and cinder sitting in a tree k I s s I n g" Nora sang

"What kissing? It's still too early for that isn't it?" Cinder blushing further

At this point Phyrra and emerald both are blushing too, Emerald was also still pouting.

I pick up another piece of the funnel cake and look at Emerald.

"Do you want to try it too?" I ask before she opens her mouth and I put the pastry in

"Mmmm, soooo good," she said demeanor completely shifting

Phyrra was looking away a bit now so I grab another piece and point it at her, she nervously opened her mouth and accepted the pastry before sighing.

"Ren, feed me cake," Nora said. Ren smiled and being giving her bites of funnel cake

We laugh and began eating with our own 2 hands.

after we finish eating, we walked over to some games and competitions.

Nora won all the eating competitions, cinder and emerald did well in the knife thrown and Ren and phyrra did really well in some of the water gun games.

All of them won something, now it's my turn to try and win something.

What am I good at.....hmm, I just do a ring toss.

I walk up to the game stand and pay for 3 rings I toss them and use air magic to alter the course of the direction to make all 3 lands directly center.

"My, My, we have a jackpot winner come to claim your prize," the game owner said in a Southern car salesmen voice

I walk over to the stand and he grabs a large stuffed Ursa Major the size of me.
I lift on my back and drag it to a secluded area and put it in my inventory.

Next, we head back to the stage to listen to music (a/n think fallout 4 music).

When I was back in my old world I could sit in a hammock drinking cold sweet tea in the sun. This used to be a great pastime for me, this and tea parties with government officials.

I summon 6 large cups of what I remember McDonald's sweet used to taste like, I love my ability to make any food. I take a drink and remember going to work and grabbing a sweet tea and drinking it as I was washing dishes. I don't miss McDonald's but it's a nostalgic taste, I gave the other drinks to Ren and the girls, all of them liking it pretty well.

It's getting late now so I need to prep for the parade and fireworks. I set up the fireworks and use [program] to make them fire when I press a metal clicker. Next, I make sure that the military is set and ready.  I use [air affinity ] to make my voice louder

"Attention haskaria the conclusion ceremony is about to take place then we will parade down to Jiyū barrow so please enjoy the fireworks."

After a few minutes, I find a seat with the girls and Ren. Then I clicked my first firework.

These moments are what I wanted when I started haskaria, Haskaria has always wanted peace. Now I have my peace, next is to help others gain their peace.

Soon all the fireworks were gone and the military began marching, holding the coffins, I form a Lyre and a bow and begin playing as we march to the barrow

Once we enter the barrow the coffins are placed and on the side of the coffin, a metal plaque with the flag and the word 'national hero'  is placed on the wall next to the coffin.

Once the coffins and plaques are placed I have one thing to do.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is truly our final goodbye, I have been gifted with great power, but i cannot bring back those who have seen the other side, if I could, I truly would. Instead lets never forget them, they may have gone to a place where we cant follow, but we can always feel comforted that we will see each other again one day in paradise, for now, let us strive to make this a better life for all who live it, let us as Haskarians show the world a display of peace. that is all, the military and I will now leave to give everyone some time to mourn, and this place will always be open for you to come and mourn,"

I turned around and walk off in the direction of my palace, after im back, I sit down at my desk and decide to get down to work