Entry 45

I walked up to the camp I decided to attack, it was called "site 1".

I was dressed in the outfit I had made, I want my people to have a folk hero.

I crush the lungs of the two guards at the gate killing them, since the coast is clear, I use my magic to split the gate open, and sneak in.

I walked to a couple of rows of buildings, the view of the inside was disgusting, people lined on top of each other like sardines. All in rags covered in bruises and scrapes. Their skin is caked in mud. Some faunas had their appendages cut off, others were simply tortured, and the smell of infection was obvious. I cast a very wide health spell as well as a physical restoration spell.

All the faunas awoke to look and feel around themselves all in shock, a little boy suddenly said "mommy, that man, is he a bad man"  the mother looked at me, I made my voice deeper before simply saying" all of you go to the Empire of Haskaria, food, and medicine are set up for you."

I leave and do the same with the other buildings,  killing or incapacitating guards along the way. Finally, I make my way to the final building, the barracks and the captains quarters

As I sneak in, I create chains made of adamantium, as I did this all of them woke up.

I step into the captain's room to find a naked blonde girl bruised and on the floor in the corner.

"Lieutenant Arc, im sorry" I whispered

I turned and looked at the captain.

"Now, as we speak, all of your camps are being raided, we were told to arrest all we could and kill who we had too, now you have a few options if you are any use to us, im to let you live, if not, well after seeing how you treated the girl on the ground over in the corner, I may just have to remove something rather important," I said my voice dripping with anger

"I I I I was just doing what I was told to by the council, I am just a hired gun, im usually a great guy," the man said pleading for freedom

"If you are getting these orders from the council, then you must know names and if all the councilors are involved"

"No, not all of them, just three of the five, councilor Dönitz, councilor Himmler and councilor Lila," He said now slightly crying

People like him deeply disgust me, taking the lives of anyone they want, but crying when they are caught.

"What about the other two," I asked

"Councilors Rosa and Blau were imprisoned and sent to site 4, it where the older ones were sent to be put down, they were first to go,"  he said with a snicker

The chains around his wrists suddenly started tightening up.

He started panicking, I eventually just made all of the guards go unconscious, healed lieutenant Arc and teleported back to Jiyü city.

I use observation to see if any of the mercenaries have cyanide on them, then I replaced all their clothes with prison jumpsuits.

I drag all of them to the Jiyū city Imperial Penitentiary, they will spend the rest of their life in that prison, I have new golems called, mithral men guarding that place, mainly so I don't have any people getting hurt, the Mithril Men don't get hurt, and they are 2000x stronger than Claymen.

Once the men are booked I use [omniscience] to get a full description and background on every one of the men, I slowly build a small stack of 86 books, these hold the personal history, every thought, every word uttered from their lips and every action. I know who is guilty, and who is not as guilty.

The prison guards then take everyone to a cell and lock the doors, there are 25 floors, with the top floor as booking and holding, the rest are just cells, each floor as a gym and a cafeteria, the last floor is purely solidarity, death row is in there too, as well as the execution room.

These men are just going to be locked up. I placed a time bubble in each cell, it's set to not age people but time is just perceived as going slower, I set it to 1 second outside the bubble is 35 years inside the bubble.

With all the men locked away, I place all the books in a locked room before leaving.

Throughout the next few days, people began to nake their way back, 85% of all mercenaries were captured and placed in prison.

Throughout the next months, several battles took place, the final battle being the bloodiest defeat for Mistrial since the Great War.

(The day of that battle)

"Alright men this is the final push before we hit the Kingdom of Mistral, this is our final battle, if we lose here, it will only quicken the mercenary's motivation. So let's show them what happens when you mess with Haskaria"now Colonel Arc said to a joint coalition of all the men we could muster from the towns in Haskaria(1500 soldiers, and 20,000 golems), Kanaka(formerly Menagerie. 1000 soldiers), and we even had help from Vale and Atlas(10,000 combined).

The mercenaries gave a pitiful fight, half went AWOL in the first 30 minutes of the battle. The rest dug trenches.

Nobody had to dig ours, I made them, even made some decent bunkers to rest in and get medical attention, we eventually began firing mortars and rockets, I even let the airforce have fun dropping some explosives on their trench line.

After 10 days a white flag was raised and only 10 out of the 20,000 mercenaries were left. We then marched right through the gates of Mistral and arrested the council members before taking control of the city, giving us complete control of the eastern half of the continent of Anima.

This is what I call a pro gamer move