Prologue

He walks up the front path of the little house, no effort to conceal himself. the door to the house is sealed shut. he would have to blow up the door to break in.

BANG!

the door is blasted off its hinges and he steps inside. a man has his wand raised at him when he enters.

man: STAY AWAY! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE!

The hooded man says nothing but raises his wand.

THM: AVADA KEDAVERA!

the other man slumps to the floor, dead.

The hooded man steps on his dead body as he walks up the stairs. he stops at the end of a hallway to listen in on some muffled voices.

Woman: Harry, Serenity. Mama loves you, dada loves you. be safe be strong.

the hooded man blows off the door into the room, wand raised.

woman: N-no! *sobs* what did you do to James...

THM: dead! like you'll be in a moment!

Woman: N-NO! STAY AWAY FROM HERE!

THM: do you really think thats going to send me off?!

The hooded man raises his wand at the two babies behind the woman and says;

AVADA KEDAVERA!

The woman screams and throws herself between them. the twin babies are now screaming in terror as their mother Lily, dies in front of their eyes.

THM: hahaha... dear Lily, did you really think a sacrifice was going to stop me? now I'm going to kill your children! and i will never be defeated!

the hooded man raises his wand at the twins again and repeats the killing curse.

AVADA KEDAVERA!

There's a flash of green light and the hooded man is gone. reduced to two blue dots. the two blue dots slowly float toward the twin babies. each blue dot laches itself to a child and dissapear in thei