Epilogue Part 1

Harry was holding my arm. I was terrified. Today Draco was going to marry me. It's been five years. Because we agreed we were to young to get married. But now, after five years were in the changing rooms. Harry is about to go help Draco get dressed.

"You ready to surprise the hell out of the guests?" Hermione cried as she entered the room, holding two outfits. One is my wedding dress, and one is the party outfit.

"You'll look beautiful. I promise." Harry said as he kissed my cheek and left.

"Okay! Time to get ready!" Hermione squealed as she unwrapped the dress.

We spent three hours putting on the beautiful dress. And the makeup took three quarters of that time. Once we were finished, Hermione brought Mrs. Weasley and Ginny in to prepare the finishing touches.

"Okay, I'm going to walk you down the isle!" Molly cried and hugged me carefully. Not wanting to ruin the dress.

Ginny touched up my hair and makeup, then left with a "You look perfect!"

"It's time!" Mrs. Weasley cried. She grabbed my arm, and led me down to the reception area.

Fortunately for us, Professor McGonigal let us get married in the great hall that summer. So we had our teachers return to watch us get married. Once Mrs. Weasley led me into the hall, I heard gasps of awe and jealousy quietly flow through the hall.

"She looks amazing!" I heard some teachers whisper.

"Amazing. Draco is a very lucky man!" I heard another teacher whisper.

My eyes fell on Draco at the front of the hall. I could see him crying. He was wearing a jet black suit with a white tie. I beamed at him, tears forming in my eyes. This was what we always wanted. Mrs. Weasley kissed my cheek, and sat down at the front. Leaving me to walk up to the podium. I stood before Draco, our hands Intertwined. I zoned out most of the priest speaking. I got lost in Draco's eyes.

"You know, it's rude to stare." Draco said, using Letillimense.

"I like staring at you. It makes me feel safe." I answer in our minds. I glance away for a moment to look at Harry, I find his smirking at me.

"For gods sake Serenity, listen to the priest." Harry said to me through our Scars. I supressed a laugh and turned to the priest.

"Now for your vows." The priest handed Draco a paper. But he handed it back.

"Serenity, the love of my life. I take your hands in mine with all my heart. I love you more than you can imagine. After all we've been through, you still haven't changed since that day nearly six years ago. You walked into this hall, I knew you were the one. Every time I look into your eyes, I get lost. I love you with all my heart." Draco finished his vow with a teary smile. He slipped the golden ring on my finger.

"Draco Malfoy, the boy I thought was a prick. From the first time Harry mentioned your name, I knew I would meet you one day. I spent the next six years wondering what you looked like. If you were really the git Harry told me you were. When I walked in those doors six years ago, my eyes fell on you. I knew you were the Malfoy that Harry spoke about. And I knew you weren't a prick. Your the Draco -fucking- Malfoy I fell in love with." My eyes filled with tears as I slid the ring on Draco's finger.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, do you take Serenity Potter to be your wife?" The priest asked when I finished.

"I do." Draco said confidently.

"And Serenity Lily Potter, do you take Draco Malfoy to be your husband?"

"Marry me you prick!" I cried and pulled him into the final kiss before the priest could finish.