Chapter twelve

*Draco and Harry grab her hands and she starts crying*

Harry: Are you okay?

Serenity: I just saw into someones mind. dO I lOoK oKaY tO yOu?

*Harry smirks*

Draco: What did you see?

Hermione: Don't pressure her! It might traumatize her!

Serenity: Did you destroy the book?

Draco: No, you kind of delayed it.

*Serenity laughs*

Harry: Well, were here if you need to talk.

*Serenity smiles at Harry gratefully*

Serenity: When I tried to step onto the staircase, it all disappeared. I was falling, in complete darkness. Then I saw a small light, it was coming from a wand. I was walking along a dimly lit street, old houses on either side. I stopped at a particular house with no lights on. I- er he went up to the door and blew it up. Inside was our father Harry, he was trying to block the staircase. Voldemort killed him and walked up the stairs. Then the dream fades and I'm much smaller, a baby, looking at our mother. There's another baby beside me in a crib, it's you Harry. Our mother is talking to us. I have no idea what she said, but then the door exploded, and I woke up!

Draco: Jesus Christ.

Harry: Sounds exactly like the night they died.

Ron: Yeah! In almost exact detail.

Hermione: Serenity, you shouldn't be seeing those things, in fifth year, Harry started having dreams in vivid detail and he had to use Occlumency to make them stop. You should learn it as well.

Serenity: Honestly, Hermione, I think I'm alright. I just need a bit of rest that's all.

Harry: I think Hermione's right. I can teach you.

Draco: Will it hurt her?

Harry: No of course not! It's difficult though, it will take practicing.

Serenity: Well, I have all the time in the world, after I have a nice long nap.

Draco: Ill stay here, you guys get back to class.

Harry: No Draco it's okay-

Serenity: Harry it's fine, let him stay, plus I might need the company.

*Draco smiles*

*Ron, Hermione, and Harry leave*

Draco: Are you sure your okay?

Serenity: I'm fine Draco, honestly.

Draco: Well, I'm staying here. You can't change my mind.

Serenity: Well, it's going to be extremely boring.

Draco: I know.

*Serenity drifts off to sleep*

Draco: I'll be right here-

*Draco holds her hand as she falls asleep*