Chapter Twenty-Five

When I woke up, I was weary and tired. I didn't even realize I was naked until I opened the door and saw myself in a mirror. I quietly squealed and shut the door. I sat on the bed and shook Draco.

"Hey Draco wake up." I whispered.

"What now?" He murmured.

"C'mon we look gross." I pulled him out of bed and into the shower. For some reason, I couldn't stop looking at his crotch. I don't even know why. I was just having a memory lapse when he noticed me staring.

"Like what you see?" He smirked and pinned me up against the tiled wall.

-$-
He slowly inched himself closer, only making me more desperate. I pulled from his grasp and pulled us together. Our lips locked immediately, perfectly in cinque with each other. I pulled him in, deepening the kiss. After a bit I pulled away and sat on the floor of the shower. He stared at my breasts, his icy eyes widening.

"Like what you see?" I mocked his tone. I traced his muscles with my index fingers and made my way up to his crotch. He fell to his knee's in front of me.

"So you do like what you see!" I leaned in to his ear and lightly bit it. He moaned and shivered under me.

"As a matter of fact I do." He said.

"Good." I tentatively touched is cock. He moaned and squirmed. I continued to do this until he was a moaning mess. At some point I grabbed his dick and stroked it seductively. He loaned and cummed all over me.

"Finally. We can clean something now." I bit my lip seductively and grabbed the soap. I washed myself head to toe. He was still taking in my body.

"Are you incapable of washing?" I sneered at him. "I guess I'll do it." I took a lot of suds from the soap and rubbed it all over his chest. He moaned in pleasure and begged me to continue. I made my way down to his cock and washed it squeaky clean. After that, I ran my fingers down his legs. Making him shiver and squirm. Once I was finished, I traced my way up to his neck and sucked at it. He made a lewd sound when I hit his sweet spot. He cupped my ass and lightly squeezed it.

"Okay, I liked that." I moaned.

"Good, it's my favourite." He remarked.

Now I was his turn to touch me. I trusted him so he lasted a while.

"May I?" He asked.

"Of course," I answered. "I trust you with my life." And with that he started touching me.

He started with my neck. Tracing the bones and kissing every part. I moaned when he hit my sweet spot between my collarbones. He then moved down to my breasts. He cupped one in his hand and lightly squeezed it. I moaned as he did the same to the other one.

"I like that one too." I moaned as he traced them.

He next moved to my stomach. Tracing my abs and kissing every inch. He skipped my crotch and moved to my thighs and kissed every inch as well. He moved to my calf's and sucked on the back of one. Cause me to make a lewd noise.
-$-

He then moved back up to my mouth and kissed me deeply.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He answered.

"I love you most."

"Not possible." He retorted.

"You'll see." I whispered in his ear.

We then finished the shower and got dressed. I dressed myself in black leather pants and a Guns n' Roses crop top.

"What's Guns n' Roses?" Draco asked me. I remembered he doesn't know any muggle things.

"It's a muggle rock band. Their really good!" I told him. "Here, I'll get you a record player and we can listen to some!"

"Okay!" He smiled and got dressed.

We made our way to the Gryffindor common room in a flash. I checked my watch.

"Shit! It's ten thirty! We need to get to the room of requirement!" We turned around and ran to the seventh floor instead. Once we reached the blank wall, we were exhausted.

"We really need to get in shape." Draco panted.

"We are. Were just not used to running seven giant flights of stairs." We got the door to appear in the wall and walked inside.

"God finally!!!" Hermione remarked when we walked in. "Your about an hour late! What were you having sex in the shower?!" We both smiled sheepishly and looked at the floor.

"Jesus you two need to take a break from fucking." Ron snickered and sat in a chair.

"It's not like you don't have sex!" Harry laughed and sat next to Ron.

"Well if you don't mind." I cut the boys off. "We have meetings to plan!"

So for the rest of the week leading up the the D.A meeting, we planned classes for the new D.A and practiced spells for ourselves. On the night before the meeting, Draco had to carry me up to bed because Harry accidentally hit me with a stunning spell.

"You know, I think I'll be a horrible teacher." I murmured.

"I can't say I disagree." Draco smirked.

"Well you could at least in-courage me!" I remarked.

"But I'm being honest." He retorted.

"Fine." I scoffed and fell asleep in his arms.