Chapter 3: Jealous much?

Picture of Kai
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the rest of my "awesome" birthday was pretty uneventful. Emmett had felt so bad that he actually ordered a cake for me. Bailey was still kind of pissed but you know she got over it once we gave her cake. But what sucks is that tomorrow we go back to school. Which also means that I have to come face to face with the queen of sluts, Sasha. I am currently spending my Sunday at home blasting some music and dancing while cleaning until someone giggled which scared the living daylights out of me.

"Hey, nice dance moves." Emmett giggles

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I yelled holding my chest checking if i was still alive.

"Came to check on you and see Kyle." He said smirking. I felt my heart warm when he mentioned Kyle because Kyle basically Idols Emmett. God knows why.

"Well Kyle is at his guitar practice for the next 15 minutes but you can come with me to get him." I suggested

"Okay!" He said sitting on my bed. Which may I add had my bras layed out all over the sheets, because I was re-organizing my drawers. Don't judge.

"Um Em? Don't sit there." I said starring at my clueless friend who probably didn't even realize he was sitting by my bras.

"Why? you don't want me next to your bras?" He asked smirking

"OH and by the way loving the lace thong on your door knob. Didn't even know you wear those" He added still having that cocky smirk

"Um..... Ummmm.... Emmett could you just get out really qui-" I was saying until one of my bras were slingshotted into my face.

"Emmett! Get out!" I yelled but turned my head to find him wearing one of my bras over his shirt.

"Oh my... Emmett what are you doing" I said while laughing

"Do I look sexy?" He said while posing and batting his eyes

"No! haha... Hey Em are you gay?" I asked which caused him to look at me with that 'are you freaking kidding me' look.

"Do I look gay nicky?" He asked still giving me the look. I just laughed

"Yes, yes you do.I love gay people. I mean you go Em. Admit it. It's okay to be gay!" I said realizing it Rhymed I just giggled and added

"And that rhymed!" but I just earned a glare from my bestfriend

"Nicky that was absolutely the stupidest thing you could say." He said rolling his eyes

"Naw you're pretty stupid so I don't know if you have the right to say that"

"I might be stupid but I'm not an idiot." He said smirking

I laughed falling off my chair

"Did you just quote icarly!? Oh my god Emmett!" I said still laughing

"No I didn't!" He practically whined

But right after hearing him whine I remembered that Kyle was in guitar practice. Once I checked the clock I mentally cursed myself because I was running 10 minutes late!

"Shit! Kyle!" I muttered

"What about Ky...." Emmett trailed off looking at the time

"Shit! Kyle!" He repeated after me

"Let's go!" I said quickly making myself a little more presentable.

We got out of the house and began driving. Kyles guitar practice was like only 5 minutes away which is why I normally walk him there but considering I was late I just drove. The car ride was silent and I pulled in the parking lot to find Kyle sitting with a really cute guy. I got out of the car and ran to him.