Chapter 5: WTF just happened?

Picture of Lauren
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last two periods flew by faster than I wanted them to and before I knew it I was walking to my car thinking about today's events.

Why did I cry over him?

I kept asking myself this question

'Because you love him'

Why are you here?!

Great I'm completely losing my mind. I'm talking to myself. But I was interrupted from my thoughts when I realized I stopped right in front of my car. But not before seeing Emmett and Lauren making out on the hood of it

"What the fuck?" I said loud enough for them to hear. They broke apart almost immediately and looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. God kill me now.

"Why the hell are you making out on my car?" I asked Emmett through gritted teeth. This is just disgusting

"Um... Sorry Nicky. It just happened." He said blushing. I looked at him getting more irritated with him and his 'Girlfriend'

"Just get the fuck away from my car." I said but it came out more bitchy than expected

"Jeez, he said he was sorry, no need to act like a bitch about it." Lauren mumbled. I turned my head in her direction glaring at her. Lauren gulped nervously.

"What did you just say?" I asked her in a challenging way.

She straightened her posture and glared back. This bitch

"Because, I dare you to repeat that. Today is not my day, I've gotten my heart broken, and finding you and Emmett on my car just pushed all the wrong buttons. So say it again. I dare you." I challenged glaring at her. She apparently didn't get the hint that I could rip her throat out in a second.

Wow when did I get this violent.

"Wait. You got your heartbroken?" Emmett asked shocked

But I just ignored him and continued glaring at Lauren

"I said. He said sorry, you don't have to act like a bitch about." She said slowly as if I was dumb or something.

Okay so someones gonna die today. I lunged at her and her eyes widened in shock. I tackled her on the floor and slapped her hard on her face earning a cry from her. I would've done worse but I didn't feel like getting in trouble for giving her a black eye. I was gonna slap her again but then someone grabbed my waist.

"Let go of me!" I yelled and turned around to face Emmett

"No!" He yelled at me. He threw me to the side like a rag doll and quickly went to his girlfriend. I on the other hand am now scratched up by the road everywhere because I did not exaggerate when I said he threw me to the side like a rag doll.

I slowly got up and felt something crack.

"Ow!" I screamed earning Emmetts attention

"You freaking threw me like a fucking rag doll you ass!" I yelled and got up. He didn't say anything to me he just stared at me dumbfounded.

"I hate you." I said venom dripping from every word

Even though I know I don't mean it.

I limped to my car and got in, but this time I locked the door so the asshole couldn't get in. I let everything sink in. He threw me like I was a piece of trash. Just so he could tend to his girlfriend. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt water land on my hands. God I hate crying. Now that the adrenaline was out of my body everything hurt.