Chapter 2: Bi-polar Birthdays

Picture of Emmett
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I changed my clothes AGAIN, I headed downstairs to find Emmett talking on the phone. He was smirking so I automatically assumed it was another one of his booty calls. I felt a pang in my heart while thinking about it but god knows why. Em seemed to have notice me standing there and quickly said goodbye.

"Hey" I said trying to play casual

"Hey, You ready?" he asked texting on his phone

"Yup. AGAIN." I glared at him. He just chuckled and headed out the door

"So I guess we're taking my car" I said mainly to myself because Emmett was already sitting in the passenger seat. I locked my house door and checked the time because Kyle was suppose to be back around noon-ish. 10:30. Okay we have time. I got in my car to still find Emmett texting on his phone. I just rolled my eyes and started driving.

"So" Emmett drawled out

"Mhmmmm" I said not wanting to make conversation. Believe me I have no idea why I'm irritated with him now

"Is your face okay?" He asked still somewhat worried

"I guess... I don't know" I said turning on the stereo

"So. Anyways who was the unlucky person you were talking to on the phone ealier?" I asked because I did want to know why he hung up so fast.

"What? Oh yeah I was talking to Sasha..." He said smirking to himself. I was shocked to see and hear him say that.

Sasha was basically one of the many girls I despise at our highschool. Mainly because one she always finds the time to pick on me. Two she freaking stole my boyfriend (Well now Ex-Boyfriend) Aiden from me then dumped him a Day after! Sasha is your stero type Queen Bee. She's the cheer captain, and has all the boys drooling over her, oh and she's the biggest slut known to man kind. I not only despise her, I hate her.
And what sucked is that Emmett knew.

"Great." I said through gritted teeth

"What's the matter with you Nicole?" Emmett asked clearly not happy with the way I sounded

"Oh. You know nothing." I said through sarcasm trying to play it cool. I pulled into the parking lot, turned off my car and got out immediately not wanting to talk to him right now.

I got inside the shop and ordered my favorite Cotton Candy ice cream. This may have helped my mood if Emmett wasn't here texting someone I'm guessing is Sasha which made me even more pissed off. So I quickly paid for my Ice cream and walked out of the store unnoticed by Emmett. Or so I thought because I heard the door jingle and someone running behind me. Great.

"Nicole what's your problem?" Emmett asked annoyance lacing his voice.

"Are you really going to ask me what my problem is Emmett?! YOU are talking to SASHA! SASHA as in the girl who constantly bullies me! SASHA as in the girl who slept with my boyfriend just for the fun of it! That's My problem!" I yelled at him, feeling tears prickle the sides of my face

"Nicole that was a year ago you need to get over it!" He yelled. He seriously did not say that. I looked at him straight in the eyes to see not an ounce of guilt and ran to the car but not to forget to throw my ice cream at him. As soon as I got to the car, I quickly unlocked it and was about to pull out before someone whom I am no longer speaking to got in the car. So we drove in silence all the way to my house. Once we arrived I quickly got out and went to my front door.

"Nicole!" He yelled. Which I gladly ignored

"Nicole!" He yelled again but it was closer which made me realize that I forgot to lock the door. Shoot.