Chapter 4: Stupid Boys

Picture of Bailey
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next morning with a very heavy and warm weight on waist and all the memories of last night came back to me.

'I love you Nicky'

Oh yeah that too. Why did it sound so different when he said it? I took a glance at the clock.7:30. Oh 7:30. WHAT?! We're gonna be late!

"Emmett!" I yelled. Emmett shot up and fell off the bed. If I weren't so worried about being late I would've taken the time to laugh

"What?! Is there a fire?!" He asked standing up

"What?! No! School! We're gonna be late" I got up and went to the bathroom. Ew. I looked horrific.

"Oh! Shit!" He said coming in the bathroom. I guess he realized how I was looking at myself in the mirror and he added "By the way you look beautiful."

I think he meant it in a brotherly way but I still blushed. I don't get many compliments from the opposite gender often.

I got ready and went to Kyles' room to find it empty. Where is he?!

"Kyle!" I called out

"Downstairs!" He yelled

I climbed downstairs to find him all dressed and eating a bowl of cereal. Well damn.

"You got up before us?" I asked with my eye brows raised

"Yeah. I would've woke you and Em up but you guys looked so comfy and I didn't wanna bother you." He said still eating his cereal

'Aw' I thought. Speaking of Em where is he we need to go.

"Em?" I yelled

"Yeah! I'm ready!" He said running downstairs. But I guess today's just not my day, Em slipped and flew right at me causing us to both fall down hard on the floor.

"That is why we don't run down the stairs!" I groaned getting up and smacking him on the back of his head

"Jeeze. Sorry mom." He grumbled and rubbed his head

Kyle in the meantime was laughing his ass off at us. Yay good example Em.

"Let's go!" I yelled. We all quickly ran out of the house, of course I locked it up, and we piled in the car. Kyles' school wasn't far from mine and we had about 10 minutes before Em and I were late so we were kinda ahead of schedule I guess.

***********

We dropped Kyle off at school but Emmett claimed that he needed food or he would 'die'. Drama queen.

"Okay! We'll go to freaking McDonald's or something!" I sighed in defeat which caused Emmett to shut up

After we got McDonald's we headed to school and as I was pulling into the parking lot I heard the warning bell ring. Great.

I got out of the car and waited for Emmett and we both hurriedly ran into the school building. Emmett was oddly quiet but I didn't mind, gave me time to focus. I just quickly said bye to Emmett and headed to my homeroom.

As I walked in everyone stared at me, well I don't blame them I probably looked like a hot mess. Ha. I said I looked hot. Anyways I took my seat next to Bailey and I just gave her a look that said I'll-explain-later.

*********

Lunch came around quicker than I thought it would on a Monday. As I hurried to my locker I saw that Bailey was waiting for me and I smiled at her.

"Hey" I said putting my books in my locker

"Hey! Did you hear the news?" She asked excitedly

"What news?" I asked confused, but that's why I have Bailey