Chapter 15: Stupid Traps and Girl Germs

Bailey's POV

"I know what I want..." I hear Emmett say softly

I suddenly get interested in what he's going to say to Nicky

"what?" She asks

"You" He finishes

Then all I hear is silence.

What are they doing?

I turn around to see Emmett and Nicole kissing

'Aw'

Was my first thought, but then I remember the previous events and I'm already walking up to Nicole and Emmett.

"NO!" I yell as I pull Nicole away from Emmett

Emmett gives me a questioning look and when I look at Nicole and she looks at the floor. I scoff and look at Emmett

"Emmett, you do not, I repeat do not get to treat Nicole like shit, put her through hell and back, and expect me to just watch her fall right back into your sick trap. No. I will not allow my best friend to be treated like that by you!" I finish, by this time I'm probably red with anger, but who the hell cares?

Nicole doesn't say anything and I'm still holding onto her arm just in case she wants to go back to Emmett. Which I'm sure she does.

"But..." Emmett still looks like he's registering what just happen and I give him a final glare which makes him shut up.

Good.

"Kai! Ethan! Let's go!" I yell and pull Nicole with me towards the schools exit.

I know Nicky didn't want me to do that, but I just don't want her to fall for his sorry apologies every time they fight. She can never stay mad at him.

Hell! The longest she's ignored him was 2 weeks!

"Bailey?" I hear Nicole whisper my name

I didn't realize that we were already at her car. Well then. I release Nicole's arm and clear my throat.

"Oh" I say straightening my outfit

"Thank you." She says. She looks frustrated

"Penny for your thoughts?" I come closer to her

"I can't believe I fell for it. Again!" She groans out holding her face in frustration

"It's okay" is all I say but she continues

"I'm so stupid! He was okay! He had a heart beat, I didn't need to be there! I could've just left and saved myself from falling for his little trap instead! I mean who does he think he is?! Telling me he doesn't want anything to do with me and then later saying 'Oh Nicole I want you!'" She mimics his voice. I watch her with amusement. She's ranting, but she needs to let it all out so I let her continue.

"I mean I almost cut because of him! I normally would never do that! UGH! Do you see what he's doing to me?!" She looks at me while she flares her arms around.

"Mhmmmm" I say and I guess she has more to say

"And not to mention the fact that he ignored me for a month! A month Bailey! While I was feeling like shit, he was prancing around most likely sleeping with whores! I'm so stupid!" The last part was more of a whisper. I was playing with my nails while she was talking and when I finally look at her she is sitting on the pavement with her head in her hands.

"Hey? Don't call yourself stupid, you just really love this guy and you can't help it" I try to comfort her

"Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't I have fallen for a guy like Ethan? Or a guy who actually treats me like he wants to be with me?" She says with her head still in her hands