Chapter 1o: Changing our names and moving to Paris

After homeroom the classes flew by and the next thing I know I'm walking towards the cafeteria. I'm not sure if I can pull off all this lovey dovey stuff with Ethan. Speaking of Ethan I still have to ask him what was wrong earlier, he just like had a sudden change of moods.

While I was thinking about the past events the sudden smell of cafeteria food reaches my noise. Hm. I guess they are serving nachos today. I examine the cafeteria looking for Bailey, or Ethan and see Bailey waving her hands like a maniac sitting next to Kai and Ethan. I chuckle and start walking towards them.

"Hey guys, who's eating?" I ask approaching them

"Me! Mama loves her nachos!" Bailey says excitedly and rubs her stomach

"Me too" Ethan says rubbing his stomach.

"Okay let's go!" I say and raced them to the cafeteria line

the line was pretty long, but only cause they were serving Nachos. Any other day the cafeteria is less packed.

The cafeteria doors suddenly burst open showing Emmett and his arms slung around Lauren's waist. Our eyes connected making butterflies erupt in my stomach but then I suddenly felt a pang in my heart because of the way Lauren looked at him. She really fell hard for that jerk. My jerk. No wait, I'm getting revenge, yeah.

I quickly shook the thought of Emmett away. I turned and looked at Ethan and he gave me a reassuring smile. I gave him a tight smile because just seeing Emmett and Lauren sort of dimmed my mood. We got our food and started off to the table. Only to find out that Emmett and his other friends including Lauren were also sitting with us. Awesome. Also when did Emmett have any other friends?

I scanned our table and looked for empty seats because Bailey quickly took a seat next to Kai, so it was only Ethan and I left. I found two vacant seats but there was only one problem, they were right next to Emmett and Lauren. Yay. (Hint the sarcasm).

I sat down on the seat that was away from Emmett and let Ethan sit next to him. Ethan looked at me and nodded his head, I guess confirming that the show was about to begin, meaning that we were gonna start acting like a couple. So I put on a fake smile.

"So Emmett who are your friends?" I ask in a fake nice tone

"Lauren's friends" He shrugs but doesn't forget to try to sneakily glare at Ethan. Ethan intertwines our hands on the table while eating and Emmett looks shocked at first but quickly recovers. Whoop it's working. Ethan brings our in-twined hands up to his mouth and kisses the back of my hand but we both continue to eat like it's nothing.

After Lunch I had one period left but I didn't feel like going because it was just going to be study hall. So as I was walking out the school building I heard giggling. It was getting louder and louder as I was walking down the halls. I kept walking but stopped in my tracks and stared at what was happening in front of me. I can't believe this.

Emmett was kissing a girl's neck against the lockers. But here's the surprise it wasn't Lauren. It was Sasha. Freaking Sasha the whore. My eyes began to water and tears threaten to fall.

No not here. I am not going to cry in front of him and especially her.

I let out a sob and quickly covered my mouth. But I sadly earned the attention of Sasha and Emmett. His face fell but he didn't move. That jerk didn't move a muscle, He didn't even try to get away from her.

"Take a picture it will last longer creep!" Sasha sneered.

I felt a tear fall onto my arm and more after that.

"Really?" I sniffled

"Nicky-" Emmett was gonna say something but I just couldn't listen to him. He completely betrayed me