•Week Four• (6)

(My writing is lazy. I'm sorry)

I immediately googled the name, hoping to find something. I managed to find stuff for everyone else, so I figured, why not just keep doing things the same way?

Everything felt wrong, though. I felt wrong.

I was someone else, now. I couldn't go back anymore, even if I tried.
All I can do is pray to God that Jack and Ryan will forgive me........ If they ever find out.

Which they won't.

The truth would hurt them, or would it just hurt me? I thought I was protecting them, but I'm really just protecting myself.

I sighed, blinking a few times to get out of my thoughts.

I quickly typed in Mark Sally, googling to see if he had any social media or literally anything that would help me figure out where he was.

My search was not found.

I huffed out a breath of annoyance. How was I supposed to find the killer if I couldn't even find the victim?

I stood outside the hospital for a long time, contemplating my situation.

Did it really matter if I went down the list in order, though? Sure, the killer would get to Mark and kill him, but it's not like I could do anything to stop it. Mark had to die if I'm going to save Jack and Ryan. While the killer is after him, I'll find the next victim and get there early.

I didn't know what I'd do when I encountered the killer.....

........ Actually, I knew exactly what to do. I killed a murderer already, what's one more? Nothing at all, their lives were all nothing. Meaningless. They deserved to die.

I was technically doing them a favor, Mark probably hated his life, too. So he'd appreciate the fact I'm using him to distract the killer.

I went back down the list of Crows, searching for the next name. Kyle Jet, the 6th Crow.

Which means the last Crow, the 7th one, was next. I needed to find the killer, and this was my last chance.

I googled Kyle Jet, and luckily, their instagram came up.

He was a makeup artist, specializing with gold colors. One for gold.

I searched through his photos and captions, reading his bio over and over, trying to find a location.

After several minutes of staring at my screen, I figured out he did face-painting at a small park, which oddly, was close to the hospital.

It's almost as if the killer planned for all the victims to be close to where we were. But why? Was it so they could make it look like it was all Ryan's fault?

Ryan was right, death followed him. But I was going to stop it, I was going to stop his pain.

I started walking out of the hospital parking lot, going down the small and crooked sidewalk.

~

I arrived at the park only fifteen minutes later, which was probably fine. I didn't know how quickly the killer would murder Mark, so I didn't know how early I had to get to Kyle.

Since the park was small, it didn't take me long to find Kyle, especially since there was a mile long line of kids asking for their faces to be painted.

I didn't have time to stand in line, but the kids were relentless at telling me to get at the back of the line for my turn.

I rolled my eyes, but kids were scary when mad, so I went to the back of the line.