makkar sakranti

When riddhima left vr mansion she took her cab and on her way to the airport she met with an accident.
Meanwhile here vansh and the family members especially dadi and angre started to feel guilt for behaving like this with riddhima.
Then aryan receives a notification in his mobile learning that a girl of her early twenties met with an accident at bay road mumbai.
Hearing this the whole family rushed to the spot and saw the girl's dead body. The police officer said that the girls body has been burned so we couldn't identify her face. Vansh and the family were shattered to the core . While Ahana started smirking she remembers the flashback

Flashback
Ahana calling her men to follow riddhima and kill her because she learnt that riddhima is pregnant with vansh's child she  tried to kill the child by injecting an injection but fails because riddhima saved herself. So she ordered her men to kill riddhima.

Flashback ends

'Now everything is mine. Vansh, Vr mansion everything ' . Ahana thinks.

After a week

Vansh was in his room crying in front of riddhima's picture and ' it's been seven days since you left me but it feels like 7 years went down . Then dadi came to the the place and console vansh. Whereas they hear the voice of ishani shoting
' How dare you??'
They both go down to the corridor
'How dare you? I am mrs. Rai singhania I will do anything I want who are you to judge . You bloody spoilt bart. And by the way you and your husband should be grateful to live her . You two are none other than burdens. And you ishani you became pregnant before marriage and married a servant for the child's surname??? Poor you'
'Ahanaaa' vansh shouted. 'You are nothing in the house  than a guest. I promised you to keep you in my house that doesn't mean you demean my sister '
Ishani:'Bhai she is a fraud she is the one who murdered riddhima!!! '
Vansh:'what? What are you telling ishani??'
Ishani: I was passing by ahana's door when I heard her talking to someone then I heard to her conversation she said she will pay the man his money for murdering riddhima and her baby'
Vansh:'baby??'
What ?? All the family members were shocked
Ahana: Yes I murdered riddhima and her child.  I learned that she was pregnant whe  you guys left to manali. Then when sia regained conscious I feared you too will reunite that's why I asked my men to kill her'
Ahana laughed
All the  family members shocked
'Now everything is mine vansh. You can't do anything to me because if you threw me out of the house I will spread the news of your deception among the media.'

Vansh,dadi and sia broke to tears
Whereas ishani and angre were on the verge to kill ahana
Aryan, chancal and rudra were confused
Kabir and Ahana smirked

Hey guys I know there will be a lot of grammatical errors pl forgive it I will write the next part today or tomorrow and will send. Till the  bye bye take care