The end

Vansh goes in search of riddhima
Riddhima is in her room balcony.
Vansh goes to riddhima. Riddhima looks towards him.
R: I am sorry vansh. I was so selfish that I  just wanted you to suffer. I was too selfish that I noticed my pain my anger instead of sonakshi. You apologized, you begged,you controlled everything, everyone to make make me and sonakshi happy. When we two were going to leave you didn't uttered a word because you wnated us to be safe and happy. But what did i do? I was so blind in anger that I hadn't realised that I didn't separated myself from you but also our daughter and this child.  I am sorry .

Vansh: no riddhima. What you have did is correct any one who will be in your place will do the same just like this. You no need to apologize. The mistake was done by both of us.

Riddhima: you are correct. I made the mistake and you too.

Vansh: I always wnated to apologize to you and sonakshi for my mistake. But I couldn't find you. When you came back I wanted you to be happy with sonakshi but I couldn't stop . I want you and sonakshi to be in my life . Be with me. You have sacrificed, tolerated and adjusted a lot but I promise that I will make sure you and our kids will be happy.

Sonakshi: papa..mumma

Vansh and sonakshi looks towards her

Vansh: hey....sona

Vansh lifts her up in the arm. While witnessing the fire crackers on the sky.

Riddhima also hugs him and vansh too reciprocated.

(The two souls reunited with the passing of lot of difficulties. )

Vansh and riddhima reunited with sonakshi. Riddhima and vansh was blessed with twins. One of them is boy and other is girl and they named it as vanya,ridvik.
Ishani and angre were gonna become parents again.
Vardhan and sherlyn got married and stayed with riddhima in vr mansion along with shobana.
Sonakshi is happy with her family

6 months later,
In vr mansion hall,

Sonakshi: mumma, papa come fast

All the family members join together for a family photo shoot.

          The end

Hey guys I am ending the story here. Thank you all for your support thanks a lot.I am so sad that my fav show ishq mein marjawan 2 is ended but this has to happen one day or other. So thank you all keep supporting. Bye.