Is riddhima back ?

6 years later,
The things in vr mansion changed because of riddhima's death. Vansh became more workaholic than before. Ishani and angre became responsible parents for adhithya. Aryan and his parents are same as before. Sia is completely cured and she started walking. Kabir and ahana are still in the mansion troubling all the housemates with their cheap tricks. Once ishani oust both of them outside vr mansion but still they returned with the help of media.
Vansh tried many ways to oust them but still he fails.

Its morning
V: it's been 6 years riddhima still I am dying inside myself after your death I don't believe in love.
Angre enters
A: Boss sonakshi enterprises want to invest in our company. I also got to know that the ceo is coming to india today for signing a deal and if we agree for her investment then she will stay or else she will be back to serbia.
V:Angre what do you think is the company trustworthy??
A: yes boss the company was started 4 years back and now it is one of the successful company in the world. All the companies in the world are dying to make a deal with this company
V: is it?
A: yes boss
V: then ask her to be at house tomorrow for lunch and then we can decide the deal.
A: ok boss I will talk to her assistant

In serbia
It's a children play ground a girl of age 5 was playing there.
'Sonah'. The girl's mother called
Her name is sonakshi her mother used to call her as sonah
S: Mumma said sonah and hugged her
W: let's go home it's quite late we need to go india tomorrow did you forget.
S: oh I forgot totally. She said and ran towards the car and sat inside it
A man came running towards sonakshi's mother.
M: man our plan is success
Angre from vr industries asked us to have lunch at their house to meet you and make a deal with you.
She smiled and turned
The women is none other than riddhima herself she is the mother of sonakshi and owner of sonakshi enterprises
She smiled and said
'Vardhan the time I awaited for this long is finally here'
She put on her coolers and then said
The real game begins now