It was Aryan

Riddhima was climbing downstairs when her pa arrived

Vardhan: mam you have asked me to call the Pandit.  He is here.

Riddhima: the next step is ready right??

Vardhan: yes mam everything is perfectly ready.

Riddhima: ok let's start

While riddhima was talking to the Pandit. The rai singhania family arrives.

Chancal: you still believe in horoscopes??

Riddhima: why? If you believe in your son. Why can't I believe horoscope??

Chancal: how dare you?? She came forward but Vardhan came in front of riddhima remaining chancal .

Chancal backed off

Pandit: nothing to worry. Sonakshi's horoscopes is very good and perfect.

Riddhima: thank you Pandit ji.

Pandit: you can show your horoscope.

Riddhima handed over her horoscope to him

Pandit: ( this will be in hindi)

Jo risthey toot chuke hain woh phir se jud ne wala hai. Intezar raklejiye.

Riddhima was shocked hearing this
Dadi and siya smiled while others made a face.

Vansh: that's true.

He said while standing in the stairs with angre.

Everyone looked on.

Riddhima rolled her eyes.

Riddhima: You can continue

Pandit: riddhima ji . Your horoscope tells that you are married and you have 3 kids.

Riddhima: what??

Pandit: yes.

Riddhima: Pandit ji I have only one daughter.  Sonakshi.  Then ...

Ahana: that's why i don't believe in horoscopes and all.

Ahana cutted in the middle.

Pandit ji looked on her face and said.
You are dreaming to achieve a thing for so long . But you are not getting it that's why you are talking like this.

Ahana was amused by his reply

Ishani: what ? What did she want to achieve??

He looked on ishani's face and told

You have a good husband and kid. Your family is complete and you are worrying for someone deep inside you.

Ishani was too shocked

Riddhima: pandit ji.  Can you tell me about the Havan's date.

Pandit: the Havan can be conducted on Thursday. At morning 7 am. The one who is conducting the pooja must stay hungry still the pooja not even a single drop of water ca  enter in their mouth

Dadi: what haven?

Pandit: this haven is fir sonakshi's long life. She is used conduct this pooja every year for her daughter's well being.

Aryan: in Serbia??

Pandit: no. In india. In mumbai.

All the family members were shocked.

Riddhima: thank you Pandit ji. Vardhan...
She called him

The pandit leaves.

Vansh: you used to come to india for conducting pooja for sonakshi. But you didn't even care to meet me right?
You have seperated me from my daughter for 6 long years. How dare you riddhima??

Riddhima: when you don't even care to meet me . Then why should I care to meet you.

Vansh was confused by her  answer

Riddhima: I came .I cane to meet you with sonakshi. She was a one year old kid then. I wanted to end our fights and bring up our daughter together.i want to forget everything and be with you. I waited for you outside the gate. I asked the guard to allow me in the guard called the landline someone picked it up and the guard replied to me that I am not allowed in this house  as I left the house for good.

Ishani: that's not possible you are lying.

Riddhima: why would I?

Vardhan brings something In his hand and handed over it to riddhima

Riddhima: see the boarding pass of the plane we both travelled.

Vansh saw the boarding pass

Riddhima: dates were  mentioned clearly.

Vansh was very angry his anger burst outed

He shouted " who did this?"

Everyone was jerked by the sound .

He went in front of every family member and looked at their face and the  it came ahana.

Vansh: did you do this?
Ahana: no.
Vansh: dont you dare lie ahana. The consequences will be worse.

Aryan: it was me. I asked riddhima to not return.  Because I know she spoiled your life and...
Vansh held his collar