Be together again?

Flashback
Riddhima seeing aryan handovering his files to ahana. She made her personal care taker sherlyn who arrived today for riddhima dash at ahana. Which made the files fall down. Sherlyn exchanged the files with some bills.
She asked Vardhan to hack ahana's email and  sent all those mail to inspector.

Flashback end

Now I have my team against ahana. Ishani,angre,chancal,aryan. They are thrusting for revenge against ahana.
I should use this opportunity.  Saying so riddhima smirked. Get ready for next plan.

At the  night.

Riddhima was working in her laptop. When vansh entered her room with a bang. She was shocked . He's drunk. He is having a alcohol bottle in his hand.

Riddhima: you? What are you doing here??

Vansh: why? Can't I enter my wife's room??

Riddhima : I am not your wife. I have told....

Vansh pinned her to the wall she hissed.

Vansh: you was . You are. You will be my wife. No one can change it riddhima.

Riddhima: Seems like you have drunken more than what you need to . That's why you are talking like this. Now get out.

Vansh pulled her against him.

Riddhima: leave me. I said leave me.

Vansh picked her up in bridal style while she hits him. He layed her on the bed.

Vansh: not today sweetheart...

Saying so he slammed his lips against her while she is fighting with him.
Riddhima managed to push him and tried to escape out of the door but he caught her and back hugged.

Vansh: why are behaving like we are married yesterday only. It's been 6 years riddhima. We together have a daughter. That time to I did the same thing but you didn't fight you have reciprocated. Why?

Riddhima: because I have loved you. But now my love for you turned into hate. Now leave me otherwise....

Vansh : otherwise what ? What will you do you will shout ? Create a drama. Do it. But no one will dare to question me. Because this is vr mansion. Vansh rai singhania's mansion.

Saying so he pushed her towards the bed. She protested but in vain. All the night he kissed her,chewed her, bite her.
They had it again. They had it.

Morning
Vansh was sleeping while riddhima woke up and covered her face. She is ashamed of herself. She is here to break him apart but instead of breaking him she become's his once again.

Vansh woke up and saw riddhima sitting beside him covering her face

Vansh side hugged her and said

Are you okay? What happened last night?

Riddhima pushed him and said

You crossed it vansh. You  made me sleep with you once again. That too against my will. How dare you??

Vansh smirked and said
You are overreacting sweetheart. Every couples do this to Express their love  for each other.

Relax. I am going , I have a meeting.
Don't worry I will be back tonight.

Saying so he got up and pulled her towards him and kissed her.
She pushed him
He went outside smirking while she hit her leg in chair and got hurt