Forgiven?

Riddhima is in a state of shock . Her world stopped for a while. Many loud gasps was surrounded in the room.
Dadi and siya chuckled
Everyone closed their mouth
Some give congratulations to vansh and riddhima.

Sonakshi: mumma what is meant by pregnant?
R: nothing. You go have your breakfast.
She sighs shobha to take her to dining table

After sonakshi moves out of the room.
Riddhima glares at vansh who wa s in a state of shock after learning that riddhima
is pregnant. He is happy that he is going to be father again and he is sad as she will also take that baby with her.

Siya:this was bound to happen.
She chuckled

Dadi: riddhima,  beta , suno

Riddhima looks at her
D: riddhima beta we accept that what I have done you is wrong and not worthy to be forgiven but for the sake of the child and sonakshi reconsider your decision. Sonakshi have lost her best memories in childhood but we don't want this to happen with this baby too. Pl take wise decision.

After everyone gone out of the room. Vansh comes towards her and bends before her. Riddhima pl don't go. I want you,sonakshi and our new baby to start a new life together. Pl.

Riddhima looked at vansh whose eyes were carrying tears. Riddhima moves from him and goes inside washroom

After a while

Riddhima is with shobha.
R: I don't know what to do. I am here to punish vansh. But I am not able to do so. I am not able to go far away from him why? I am struggling between my mind and heart.
S: why are not able to go far away from vansh?
R: because  I love ..
Then she realizes what she spoke
S: because u love him. Right?. I know that vansh have done wrong with you  but he tried to apologize to you and asking forgiveness from you. He asked  For a chance. He begged for the love from you. I know I don't have any right to judge you and your life. But you are also doing the same what vansh havedone to you before6 years. Different is he joined hands with ahana. But u didn't. You know riddhima I was married when I was 19 years. My husband left me for another woman and cheated on me. Afterwards sandhya my daughter was my world she didn't get her father's love but when that ahana murdered my daughter I wasn't able to save her. If my husband returned to me and apologized to me I would have accepted him not for me but for my daughter. A child growth is fulfilled with the love from both the parents.  Think wise.

Saying so she left.

Riddhima thinks and says this is the  right decision.

Riddhima calls sonakshi

R: sonah
S: haan mumma
R: do you love me?
S: yes a lot
R: if you meet your daddy what will you do

Sonakshi was silent

R: tell me bachha

S: I would hug him and cry. Because you are the one who used to tell that if a thing belong to us is somewhere lost then it will come to you one day or another.

R: I will meet you with your daddy will you meet him

Sonakshi nodded in happiness.

In hall

Everyone was tensed with the decision of riddhima

Riddhima arrives with sonakshi.

R: I have made a decision
Everyone was curious to learn the decision

Vansh arrives at the time

R: sonah I have said to you that I will meet u up with your dad. Here he is
S: big uncle
R: he is ur dad.

And the song for the situation.

S: papa.
Vansh was teary eyed when sonakshi called him dad.

Vansh came towards her and hugs her

Sonakshi crying: papa. Why didn't you come and meet me and mumma. We missed you.

V: I am sorry. I promised I will not leave you and mumma again.

Everyone was very happy seeing the father daughter duo

Dadi , siya,ishani,aryan,chachi,anger and everyone hugged and embrace sonakshi while vansh notices that riddhima is no where to be found