Her transformation

Riddhima forwarded her hand for handshake to vansh but he and the whole family was shocked.

Vansh's POV
Riddhima is that you??? My mind question me for a moment. Is she alive all these days?? If she is fine then what about my baby?? Where is it?? Vardhan introduced riddhima as the ceo of sonakshi enterprises is that true?? Is she is the owner of sonakshi enterprises?? How?? Numerous question was wandering in my mind.

Ahana's pov
How could she be alive?? I have asked my men to kill her and her child?? Then how can she be alive??

Kabir's pov
Ahana informed me that she murdered riddhima and her child.  Then how she be alive??

Riddhima: hello

Riddhima's pov
Everyone was shocked to see me alive. They must have thought that insulting and chucking a girl out their house ca  make her weak and she will cry and try to commit suicide and die. But they never thought that I will return.

Riddhima: what happened to you guys?? Why are you all shocked??

Vansh: riddhima you are alive?? Really?

Riddhima: why can't I? If you can fall down from a cliff and survive? Then why can't I survive a small accident??hmm... tell  me

Dadi: riddhima, mera baccha, you are alive  I am so happy

Saying so dadi tried to hug me but I backed of and said
No mam thank you

Everyone was stunned to hear her reply

She continued
So mr rai singhania would you like to tie up with my company??

Ishani: your company ??
Ahana: sonakshi enterprises??
Aryan: you are the ceo of sonakshi enterprises??

I replied with an uff
Vardhan I think everyone in this house need an appointment of ENT doctor. I think have problem with their ears.
I finally accepted and continued
' yes I am the owner of sonakshi enterprises. Riddhima goenka.
So do you like to tie up with my company or not?'

Vansh's pov
How can she speak like this ?? Like nothing happened??

Vansh: riddhima you are alive and you didn't even care to explain. How are you??

Riddhima:why do I even care?? Who are you to me?? Why do I need to explain??

Vansh: I am your husband dammit.  You are my wife mrs vansh rai singhania.

Riddhima: sorry mr rai singhania but I am not your wife but she is.

She pointed out to ahana

Riddhima: she is mrs rai singhania. Mrs ahana vansh rai singhania.

Vansh: riddhima I agree what I have done to you is wrong but I didn't marry ahana in real. It was just to make you jealous we played such a game with you. I am sorry

Riddhima: Mr rai singhania you may consider me as your wife but for me you lost the post of my husband when ahana entered this house.

That's it for today guys.
I want your opinion for upcoming parts
Riddhima's revenge on all the family members except sia or revenge on kabir and ahana alone.
Do comment