Trap

Just when vansh approached riddhima with vermillion she stopped him

Riddhima: what are you doing mr rai singhania?

Vansh: riddhima. I know what I have done to you is wrong but please forgive me.

Riddhima: why are you talking like this?

Vansh: riddhima.  I love you. I thought you deceived me. But no. The press conference is held only to broke you. I am sorry.

Riddhima: mr rai singhania.  I thought you have lost your mind. What are you talking about?

Vansh: riddhima you are my wife.
Riddhima: mr rai singhania. I am your company's investor and nothing else. What proof do you have to prove me that I am your wife??

Vansh: I....I...
Riddhima: nothing. You have nothing to prove that i  am your wife so how can you talk like this.

Vansh remembers how he insulted riddhima during the conference.

Riddhima went inside.

Dadi: the pooja is over. Everyone can go home.

The guest went out gossiping.

Ishani: bhai. Everything is because of this ahana. I won't spare her.

She headed towards ahana but she fell down unconscious.

In riddhima's room.

Vardhan: mam. You are just awesome. Your plan succeeded

Flashback

Riddhima signaling Vardhan to mix some powder in ahana's water.

Flashback ends.

Riddhima: my plan is almost succeeded Vardhan. I have taken my revenge upon the whole family except kabir,ahana,vansh.
You see I have insulted all the family members in such a way that they can't face the society.
She put tick mark at ishani, aryan,chancal, angre,dadi

They all started trusting me over ahana. I have blackmarked their faces. Now it's time to end ahana's chapter forever.

Vardhan looked at riddhima with a questioning look.

Riddhima: she hurted me by both physically and mentally. Now it's time for some action that breaks her both physically and mentally. Get ready for next plan.

Vardhan nodded at her.

Ahana's room

Ahana woke up and said
Arghhh my head is paining what I am I doing here I was at the poohja. She go downstairs and saw the family members looking at her with anger.

Chancal: look here comes the maharani Sahiba. Welcome

Dadi: ahana. You shameless. You have drunk today and insulted all of us today.

Ahana: what. Me?? Are you guys seriously I just drank water. That's it

Ishani: dont lie. You drank and pucked at chachi's saree.

Aryan: you behaved like you are mrs. rai singhania even though you guys are not married. Never in life riddhima have done done this

Chancal: she was far better than you

Rudra: don't compare water with milk chancal.

Ahana: shut up all. Shut up . I haven't done anything.

Vansh came downstairs and said
What's happening here?

Ahana moved towards vansh and said
Vansh I haven't done anything.  I just drank water and ...
She received a slap on her cheek.

She falls down.

Vansh: after today you won't have anything special . You will treated like a servant. No expensive clothes, jewelries and no money form my account.  You will just a servant in the family. Neither a guest nor a member

Saying so he left to his room.

Ahana: no . Vansh . No.noo....
She sobbed

All this conversation were heard by riddhima she smirked hearing this.

Next morning

Riddhima came downstairs and dong work in the file. All the family were present over there.

She started feeling dizzy. She started collapsing at her place.
Vardhan: mam are you okay?

Riddhima nodded in positive
Riddhima: go and ask sherlyn to bring me a lemon juice.

Vardhan nodded in positive.

She started moving but faints

Vansh: riddhima.....

He moved towards riddhima

Vansh: riddhima...riddhima.....open your eyes.
Ishani call the doctor

Ishani nods in positive