The family is shocked to the core

As Informed by vansh everyone in the house got ready to welcome the ceo of sonakshi enterprises. All of them were excited and thrilled to meet the ceo. Whereas chancal started her own imagination.
'Once vansh sign up this deal I will make that ceo as my daughter in law. She have many companies all around the world which means she is such a gold filled up sack'
Suddenly a man of age 30 entered the house and said
'Hello all, I am Vardhan patel. Mam's personal assistant. He said and announced 'Mam is on the way . She is stuck in traffic she will be here in 5 mins'
Vansh nodded his head
Then suddenly the electricity is gone.
Chancal: what is this the power gone
Angre:boss I will check it. T
Then vansh got a call and turned to face the stairs of the house.
All the family started gossiping when riddhima enters the house
She was facing vansh's back towards her
Vardhan: here she is
The family couldn't see her face because of the darkness. Suddenly aryan cane forward and opened his lighter. He saw riddhima's face and shouted.
'Ghost'
Suddenly the light came and everyone shocked to see riddhima alive.
Ahana and kabir together: you... alive
Vansh disconnected the call and saw her he was shocked to the core and pronounced her name in silently.
Vardhan further announced
'Meet Riddhima goenka
The ceo of sonakshi enterprises'
Vansh and the family are shocked hearing this. Chancal and ishani covered their mouth due to shock. Ahana and kabir gulped their saliva down. Vansh,angre,sia and dadi mouth dropped.Angre and rudra checked their laptop where they got riddhima picture as sonakshi enterprise's ceo.
Vansh: angre is that true
Angre nodded
Vardhan said
'Mam meet mr vansh rai singhania
CEO of vr enterprises.'
Riddhima forwarded her hand for handshake.