The Blame taker

I will be the attacker but the blame taker will be other person sorry persons.

Vardhan looked confused

Kabir and ahana . Riddhima said

Vardhan: but man you are here to take revenge on everyone but why only kabir and ahana.

Riddhima glared at him and said
I told you that the balme takers will be kabir and ahana not the persons I am going to take revenge saying so riddhima removed the painting in the wall. Which shows the picture of all raisinghanias in rows

First row it was vansh
Second row it was aryan , ishani,chancal
Third row was angre,dadi
Fourth row was kabir and ahana

Vardhan: mam you have not included siya and rudra rai singhania why?

Riddhima: because during conference these two were not present at all. Rudra went to a conference and siya was in coma.
Siya always treated me well never ever hurted me only once due to misconception she made mistake so I forgive her so as rudra.
My game has begun Vardhan. I will be starting from the third to the second and first by using fourth. You know guilt is a very harsh feeling that nobody should go through I have gone through guilt when vansh jumped of the cliff. I blamed myself. Like that vansh should feel when his family suffer in front of him he should blame himself for letting ahana and kabir inside the house just like how I felt for letting anupriya and kabir in. I will put all the blame on both of them and they will suffer their fates will change and the reason for this change in their fates is because of one reason.  VANSH RAI SINGHANIA. I agree that I have hurted vansh,dadi,sia  but not kabir and ahana. What wrong have I done to both of them? I have not anything to them. They both destroyed me . They made an monster. Even I won't spare ishani , aryan and chanchal . I will give them such punishment so that no one dare to humiliate me.

I have maded my plan clear Vardhan.  The people in 2nd row are gonna be great sufferers by the people in 4th row. And this will make Vansh break inside himself.
Just wait and watch.

Vardhan: Mam but what are your plans for the 3rd row? I mean dadi and angre

Riddhima: they both too hurted me. Dadi always trusted me but when her ladla pota reveal something to her she didn't cross checked at all. Angre did the same. They both will be my first preys.

Vardhan smirked.

Riddhima : you can start from now . But be careful.

Vardhan nodded in yes.

Everyone is present In hall having tea. Riddhima came down. Ahana was watching mobile with her juice and walking when angre too was going in that way just as planned vardhan put soap on the floor. Angre dashed ahana her juice dropped on her dress . She got angry

Ahana: Don't you have eyes to see. You have  spilled the juice all over me. Do you know the value of my dress? You bloody servant.

Ishani: ahana.  He is my husband. Behave with him. How dare you talk to him like this?

Ahana: oh really you will tell me how to talk with someone. When you yourself don't know any knowledge about manners. I mean I wonder how many days you two will be here. He is an live in son in law. And you. You are a burden. You ,your servant husband and your son. Trio are burden ti this family. And how dare you talk to me like this? I am mrs vansh rai singhania so behave with me. Otherwise I know how to knock you three out of this house.

She spilled the juice on ishani's dress and says
This is what you exactly deserve. Just for namesake you have married him. Spoilt...

Saying so she left.

Ishani and angre looked at each other in dismay. While the rest of the family was shocked seeing this state of ishani.  She used to be the queen of vr mansion but everything changed now. Everything is in the hands of ahana. They both looked at riddhima who looked unaffected.

Angre's pov
I have done wrong by supporting boss's decision riddhima is a good soul. I thought she is bad. I too didn't supported her. Due to which the god is punishing us now.

Ishani's pov
I have insulted riddhima very badly. But she never used to control me. But today that  ahana. How dare she is to mess up with me. I am ishani rai singhania I will teach her a lesson definitely for insulting me and my family . I won't spare her.