Let the game begin

Its morning
Riddhima is in her room having coffee. When her pa entered the room.

Vardhan: Mam I wanted to ask you something , can I?

Riddhima  eyed him in positive.

Vardhan: Mam you have declared ti everyone that you are here for a deal but I know your motive behind this . Then why didn't you started yet that....

Before he continue riddhima cutted him and said

Riddhima: Patience. Patience is the key of victory. You must have known about the lioness. It will attack only on correct time. Not on the time given. I will attack in way which may shatter the while family to the core.

Vansh is thinking that I will forgive him if he gets close to me and apologizes to me. The rest of the family thinks that I will be returning to this house again but no i will break them in such a way that the whole rai singhanias will shatter to the core .

Vardhan: Mam why do you reveal about sonah??

Riddhima: right.. vansh have the same right I have on sonah.. I reveal the truth to vansh so that he can ask me to stay in vr mansion. If I stay in vr mansion then sonah will Also stay here . That's why vansh asked me to stay here.

Vardhan: mam what if they get to know that the attacks going to be take place on  them was planned by you. I mean vansh sir...

Riddhima: they will never. I have planned everything in such a way that I will not get caught