exposed

Ahana : this is lie I checked myself.  Pl believe it was vansh. He did it

Ahana goes before everyone and bows down before them. But no one heed.
She went before riddhima and says
Ahana: riddhima,  riddhima,  i am sorry I shouldn't have done this. I have done very wrong with you and your daughter I have broken you and i tried to kill you and i was the one who tried to kill your unborn baby . Pl believe me I am telling the truth.  Pl.

Officer1: what are you telling ahana?
Officer2: yes. You married vansh rai singhania right?

Ahana: no I have not married him. Our relationship is namesake. Just namesake.
Vansh wants to take revenge upon riddhima so he asked me to act as his wife before media and he thought riddhima was betraying him with kabir. Because kabir was the one who killed ragini.

Kabir: ahana(shouted) you.....

Officer 3: ragini?

Ahana: yes ragini. Vansh's fiance. Riddhima saved her but kabir killed her. He killed her and framed vansh for the murder and he arrested vansh. Vansh thought it was riddhima who betrayed vansh hence he approached me with this proposal and in return I stayed in his house.

Vansh: ahana(shouted)

Officer1: is this true mr rai singhania?

Vansh : officer that

Officer 2: tell us is this true.

Ahana: this is truth . I have proof.
She show some photos of vansh and riddhima. Their marriage photo and everything

The officers are shocked.

Officer 1: Ahana are arrested in the crime of attempt to murder . You also gonna lose your position in your department. Kabir you are arrested for murdering ragini. Officers arrest them.

The officers did the same.

Kabir: ahana you bloody.  I won't spare you. I will return.

Ahana: officers . I accept my crime and I am ready to get arrest. Because I made a mistake of trying to take an innocent life. I am sorry riddhima.

The police took both of them

Ahana was sent to mental asylum because she lied to the doctors about Injection. Riddhima arrives to meet ahana.