deal over

When vansh opens his eyes ,he saw the doctor bandaging his head
He saw riddhima standing at the corner looking at him.
Once the doctor leaves riddhima came forward 
R: the deal is done mr rai singhania . I am going to serbia by tomorrow.
V: what?
All the family were shocked
V: you can't leave just like that? How  can you go?
R: I came here for a deal . Now it is completed so I am going .

Saying so she was about to go out of the room when dadi stops her and says

D: beta. Pl. Already the family is going through a lot of pain pl don't go.

R: I too begged before you the same way. But you have failed to recognize me. Now in which right you guys are asking me to stay here.

Saying so she left

In riddhima's room
S: mumma. Tomorrow we are going home?
Riddhima: yes . Tomorrow
S: mumma( riddhima looks at her) I feel like having a connection. With that big uncle and his family.  Like my own family. Why?

Riddhima is in guilt

Riddhima: sona its because you have become to close with them by staying here. And nothing else. Now go and play.

Vansh is in his study room thinking about stopping riddhima from leaving. When he was thinking sonakshi arrives there.

Sonakshi knocks the door.

Vansh looks at her

V: come in
S: uncle.  How are you feeling now? Is everything ok?
Vansh nods
S: so sad that your wife left you.
V: she is not my wife
S: mumma said that aunty is your wife
When he hears this word he was broke. He started breaking up inside. He thinks how he saw riddhima for the first time,his betrayal, the glass house.

V: she was never my wife. She never loved me. She deceived me and my family.
S: so why haven't you forgiven her?
V: deception should not be forgiven.
S: even though it was committed by our ones
V: yes
S: every one should get a chance once. When they feel sorry for their act. Then you should forgive. That's why the judge always forgives the criminal by sentencing him a punishment. If the judge does that why don't you do the same?

Vansh looks at her. He thinks.I should have forgiven riddhima too. When ahana does mistake by mistake I have forgive and kept her at my home. But riddhima. What have I done with her?

Hey guys I know this is a small update. Actually I am not well . So resting at home. I have more vote for riansh together so I will write that update as soon as I get cured. Luv you all. Bye