Three

I sat next to the same boulder like last time. I stared out at the glistening water, thankful no one has found me yet. My head was resting against the rock and I closed my eyes. I began to cry again, is it true George is cheating on me?

Maybe that's why he's been home so late lately and when that woman answered the phone. She did sound a lot like Ashley.

I'm just scared to find out the real truth. "Little lady, why are you crying?" I heard the same soothing voice of the weird looking man. I opened my eyes and I saw a regular looking man, sqautted down beside me.

"Nothing," I answered as I turned my gaze to the ocean. He took my hand into his, but I yanked my hand away. "What are you doing?!" I hissed, but then I automatically felt bad.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to get mad at you," I said quietly as I let out a sigh. "I'm just...not in a very good mood," I explained and he nodded as he sat down next to me.

"You look like someone," I told him as I fixated my gaze on him. He looked like that guy with the weird scaled tail, but I don't think it's him because this man has regular human legs. He cleared his throat, "Who are you talking about?"

"Um...I-I'm sorry, I must be mistaken."

"No worries, we all make mistakes," he said with a gentle smile. "I should get going," I stood up and dusted the sand off my pants. He stood to his feet as well and did the same. I began to walk, but was stopped after a couple of steps.

"Be careful. There's an animal waiting to attack. I suggest you take a different route," he warned and I continued to walk. I shook the thought away and decided to ignore his warning.

I took my usual route to the bus stop. But there was growling and I turn my gaze to see a pitbull on a leash next to it's owner. It saw me and began to growl at me. I froze, my legs were stiff and didn't want to run. The pitbull broke free from the leash and jumped at me.

I screamed as I shut my eyes tightly. But I didn't feel anything, no bites and the growling had stopped. I opened my eyes slowly to see the back of a man standing in front of me and a lying dead dog on the ground.

I gasped and took a step back. "I warned you," the man reminded me as he turned around to face me. "U-Uh, yes...I must've forgotten," I lied with a nervous chuckle. A smile spread across his face as he gently caressed my cheek.

I turned my head away and he frowned. "Why do you resist me?" He asked as he pulled his hand away. "I don't know you... A-And..." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Thank you," I suddenly said as I looked at him. "I could've possibly died or have been mauled off severely, but thanks to you, I'm safe," I told him and he smiled again.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My heart kept beating rapidly every time I thought of the man from earlier. I felt like I've met him before, but I can't put my finger on it.

I was lying on my bed, thinking about him. But then George suddenly came to mind and I sat up when I heard the door open. But he wasn't the only one. I slowly walked out of the bedroom to see two people making out on my couch.

I screamed and then both jumped. I saw Ashley and George as they stared at me with wide eyes. "You sick, sick people!" I yelled and Ashley came towards me. "It's not what you think," she defended as she shook her head and hands.

"It's exactly what I think. My best friend and boyfriend making out on my couch," I said with hot tears spilling out of my eyes.

"I hate you... I hate you all!" I screamed at them. "Get out," I told Ashley and she stood there. "Get out!" I shouted again and she quickly left the apartment. Then, I turned to George who stood there looking scared, like a child caught stealing cookies from the pantry.

"Was I not good enough for you?" I asked as I cried. "Never. You're perfect, but I guess I wasn't good enough for you," he replied and I shook my head.

"Bull! All of this is bull! I loved you with all my heart. The reason why I stayed with you was because you are good enough for me. But I guess not."

"What do you mean? You were the one who cheated on me first!"

"What?!" I started to laugh, not believing those words came out of his mouth. "Me? Cheating on you? You got to be kidding me!" I threw my hands in the air as I stared at him. "Ashley told me you went on a date with your boss and had sex with him."

I laughed again. "So I guess even my best friend deceived me as well. And I can't believe my boyfriend believed that instead of coming to me. No! Instead he runs off to my best friend. Were you getting back at me?" I began to cry again as I pointed at myself.

"And no, I didn't cheat on you. I declined his offer and told him I had a boyfriend," I added as I sniffed the snot that wanted to run out of my nose.

George stayed quiet as he turned his gaze away from me. "I guess Ashley is better for you. Pack your bags and get out! I don't want to see you or her face again!" I shouted at him as I pointed towards the door.

"I'll come tomorrow...and give you the spare key," he whispered and I nodded slowly as I watched him walk towards the front door. "Maybelle. I'm so sorry," he added before walking out.

I fell to my knees as I began to cry out. I held my hand to my heart. I officially hate Ashley and George.

But I'm not taking this lightly. I'll make sure their lives get the same pain. I stood up slowly, my legs shaking as I glared at the wall. I clenched my fists tightly at my sides at the thought of Ashley.

————————————

Anyways, chapter three :D

How was that? She's gonna get revenge...oooh >.> dun dun dun.

If you enjoyed it, comment.

If you liked it, vote.

If you want more, follow.

Love ya! XOXO