Thirty-One

8 Months Later

"Is everything alright?" I asked Pierce as I walked into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in his hands and a confused look on his face.

"Um...yeah, it's just.."

"They haven't attacked, I know. I understand how much you are worried about it," I finished his sentence as I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm going to go take a walk," I added, letting him know and he just nodded as I patted his shoulder before leaving.

As I walked across the sand, I felt uneasy. I had a bad feeling, and before I could turn around and go back inside, Witch Violet appeared behind me.

"Long time no see," she said with a chuckle. I turned around slowly to see her standing there, her dark purple eyes glowing at me. I swallowed hard as I stood there, stiff as a wooden board.

"Looks like you have a child on the way. Cute," she added as she stepped closer while I stepped back.

I opened my mouth and she shook her head. "Don't even think about screaming. Bad things will happen," she stated with an evil smirk and then nodded her head.

I was suddenly grabbed by two men and I tried to scream, but I was muted. She got closer to me and I tried to break free, squirming and kicking as much as possible.

"Let this be a reminder that you'll never beat us," she said as she slowly placed a hand on my stomach. I shook my head quickly, trying to yell "No", but my voice was taken from me and no matter how much I tried to get away, the men holding me had a strong grip.

I felt blood leaking and I could feel my pants getting stained. Tears were streaming down my face endlessly and Witch Violet kept her hand on my stomach, which got smaller and smaller, while her eyes stared into mine.

I could feel more blood flowing out of my body, and I felt some drip down onto my feet. I continued to kick and try to scream, and I shook my head at her which made her evil smirk widen. "Don't worry, when you lose, your little Mr. Hugh will treat you well," she added before disappearing along with the men who were holding me.

I fell backwards, and suddenly I was able to scream and cry out. "No! No! You can't die!" I screamed out as I placed my hands over my stomach. My stomach was flat, it was large and held my baby before she came and took him away from me.

My pants were all red now, not even a blue anymore. And the sand where I stood on, was stained with blood, my baby's. I continued to scream and cry as I clutched my stomach.

Pierce rushed out and ran to me. As soon as he saw me and my stomach. He froze, with his eyes widened and his fists balled up, his knuckles were really white and his hands were turning the same.

"Son of a bitch!!" He yelled out as he kicked a bunch of sand into the ocean. He kept yelling out and soon his real form came out. His clothes ripped off and his claws were out.

I stopped crying and soon began hiccuping as I watched him dive into the water and then disappear.

I laid back and I stared up at the sky. Tears rolled down my temples and I wiped the snot with the back of my hand. "What do I do?" I whispered, looking for answers. I was lost and broken.

"Please..tell me what to do," I said as I began to sob, holding my stomach.

You fight.

------------------------

Alrighty. Well, writing this chapter made me sad.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And thanks a bunch for those who continue to support me, I'm so grateful.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more!

~Bethany<3