Ten

"Pierce. Wake up," I said as I shook him slightly. He didn't budge. His eyes were still closed and I sighed.

"Pierce!" I yelled and I shook him harder this time. His eyes flew wide open and he looked over at me. "I thought something bad happened," he said as he took a moment to catch his breath.

"No. But we're at a hotel. You really need some rest," I told him and he shook his head. "I got some rest in the car already. Go ahead and continue driving," he said and I sighed.

"I meant like real rest. You know, actually laying down in a comfy bed," I explained.

"We just so happen to be in luck, because I know the man who runs this place. I can see if he can hook us up with a great deal," I added as I got out of the car.

Pierce tried to get out on his own, but he tumbled out of the car and onto the ground. "There's an ocean not too far away. I tried to stay close to the coast as I drove," I informed him as I helped him to his feet.

We walked inside, slowly, but surely. And walking across the lobby was the man I was looking for. "Daniel!" I shouted and he stopped and turned around. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

I sat Pierce down on one of the seats nearby. "I'm so glad to see you," he said and I nodded as we hugged each other.

"Listen, I know it's so sudden, but I need you to do a small favor for me," I said.

"Of course, anything. After all, you did save me from a disastrous blind date. That girl was absolutely weird," he replied with a chuckle.

"Could you get me a decent room? For a night or two. And right now, we're low on funds," I explained and he nodded slowly, taking in the information. "I'll see what I can do," he said and I smiled.

"You're the best. I'll pay you back soon, I promise," I told him as he walked away.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The room really was decent. But I'm not complaining. I'm just more concerned for Pierce. He really needs to get a good rest and then go take a swim in the ocean or something.

He went to go take a shower and I sighed as I sat on the bed. After a while, the shower was still running. He's taking a really long time and I was worried.

I rushed into the bathroom and I opened the curtain to the shower. He was laying down in the tub. He slowly looked up at me. "Are you alright?" I asked him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down towards him. He embraced me tightly and I froze. My shirt and hair were getting wet, but he kept his arms around me.

"Could you take me to the ocean?" He asked me quietly in my ear. "Of course," I said as I tried to pull away, but his embrace tightened. Then, he pulled me into the tub and I let out a squeal.

"Pierce! My clothes!" I shouted at him, but he only chuckled.

"Well, take off your clothes. Simple as that," he teased and I felt my cheeks burn. "You're so stupid," I said as I looked away. He turned my face back towards him with hand.

We stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. We started inching closer. I cleared my throat, suddenly, and I got out of the tub. "I'm going to go change into a bathrobe. If you need any help, just let me know," I said as I walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I changed into the bathrobe quickly and then threw myself onto the bed. "So stupid," I mumbled as I buried my face into my hands.

------------

Hellooooooo! I hope you enjoyed!:)

Pleeeaaaase don't forget to:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

Thank you all so much! Love you!<3