Twenty-Seven

I sat on the warm sand, watching the waves and the birds flying high in the sky.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Pierce was walking towards me with an older lady behind him.

Her head was wrapped in a long, navy blue scarf and she carried a small leather bag in front of her. I looked up and I saw Pierce smiling down at me.

He helped me stand to my feet and I just looked over at the older woman with a serious expression. She had a lot of wrinkles and under the scarf, I could see bright white hair peeking out.

"Maybelle...I know you're mad at me for not granting your wish, but there's a reason behind this. This is, Lady Helena," he said as he pointed to her with his hand. She just gave me a slight nod.

"She's going to help you," he told me and my eyes widened as I stared at her.

"I believe, I recall telling him that I am in his debt. He called for me 10 years later," she said with a small chuckle before returning back to her serious expression.

"I want you to use your wish for something else. Something that I won't be able to do for you," he explained with strong emotion as he grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

I smiled gently as I pulled him into a hug, standing up on the tips of my toes. "You're the best... I am so, so, sorry that I got mad at you," I whispered into his ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"No, it's okay. I understand, fully, why you got so angry with me. I would be too, if I were you," he replied with a weak smile as he pulled away.

I noticed Lady Helena had taken off her scarf, exposing her puffy bright white hair, that was reflecting the rays of the sun. She laid out the scarf on the sand and she set her bag down.

"Alright, I need you to lay down now," she told me and I nodded as slowly lied down on top of the scarf.

She pulled out rubber gloves and put them on her hands. She pulled out a large syringe and just looked over at me. She lifted up my shirt to reveal my stomach and then she placed a hand there.

She slid her hand down, getting closer and closer to the place where I don't want to be touched. I shut my eyes really tight, getting really uncomfortable.

I heard her make a humming noise, as if she's thinking really hard. She slid her hand back up and then removed it. "It's hereditary. You were a miracle to your parents," she said out loud. My heart ached in pain hearing that.

"Don't worry, after this, you'll be able to have as many children as you want," she added as she stuck the needle into my stomach and I yelped in pain. Pierce held me down as my vision began to get blurry.

Unconsciousness crept up on me and everything went black. Through my mind, there were pictures flashing through my mind. A woman holding a baby, a woman giving birth, a baby in a crib, and a toddler chasing a butterfly.

I felt emotional seeing these images flashing through my mind, I yearned for a child for so long.

When I slowly woke up, I realized my face was stained with tears and Pierce was looking down at me, worried. I slowly sat up to see Lady Helena walking away with a maroon colored scarf around her head.

I was still sitting on her navy blue scarf, I guess she had an extra one. Pierce wrapped his arms around me and pulled me really close. I took a shaky breath and I smiled. "Thank you," I whispered to him as he pulled away and gazed into my eyes.

He helped me to my feet and I grabbed the scarf from off the ground. "So, how many children do you want?" He asked me as he grabbed my hand while we walked back to the safehouse.

"Hmm, 4 or 5," I answered and his widened and then he chuckled. "Alright, as long as you're happy, I'm happy," he said as he kissed my cheek.

As soon as we got inside, I dropped the scarf from my hand and I pulled him to the bedroom.

------------------------------

Well, you guys can guess what happened after that xD

Thanks for reading, I really hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for the support!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow!(:

Love you all<3