Part 45

Abhayankara...

The moment her eyes were closed i know she is not conscious. I held her before she could hit the ground. I know my priye would react this way. It was why i was with her the entire time. Her reaction was justifiable. She has never seen her amma  and some how i found out the paintings of my mama (father in law) and my athai (mother in law). It was totally ruined but i wanted to get her back with the most precious thing in her life and that was making her look at her mother even though it was not in person at least by painting. 

Picking her now unconscious form i walked  towards her new home the palace. I think she will become normal and come back to me the way i left her. Placing her slowly in the silk netted mattress i pulled my little son vamsi. This deer has got something in him which gave her the reason to smile for these many days where i wanted her to believe that the bad days are no more and she is now the queen of the entire rajyam. Mitra was heart broken looking her sister. We know this was not good for the future prince or princess of the rajyam. Dhushyanth was always praying to get his little one back. All i can say that she will wake up soon but what will be her response was the only thing which is unknown to everyone around us. Asking the maids to take care of her i walked into the kalagraham (the prison). 

There was a scream which tore my ear drum. I smirked. I knew this sound or should i say music. The swamy of my maharani. The one who made her this, the one who slapped her when it was not her fault. The one who burnt her feet. The one made her think she is not a human but a slave a dasi. That mere thought made my anger in ten folds. They have made my rani my priye to cry. My rani should never cry. With every step i take i could hear their scream tearing more and more. I would punish the one who had hurt my rajyam and they... they have hurt my maharani and leaving the alive is the biggest paapam (sin) i am not only making to my priye but also to Megnath (vaidharbhi's father) and also the souls who saved her from the clutches of Kalias. Those two who sacrificed their lives for her to save her and what has happened to her ?? Becoming a dasi and that too living in my rajya patnagari (kingdom's capital) How can i be such a blinded person. Opening the dwar (gate) of the cell where they have been kept i saw them with a smile and i nodded in satisfaction looking at my brother or should i say brother of Vaidharbhi. 

Blood every where were blood and the entire place was filled with the smell and the room was painted with this dhust's (sinner) blood. The sight would have been petrified if anyone was there but it looked like a well painted canvas for me. That was a sight to watch. Every time he screams i could hear my priye begging him not to hit her or to burn her but did he hear her ? I highly doubt that so why should i listen to him. He is the sinner and he deserves the nagarvas (hell treatment) and i am just giving what he deserves. Walking to him i placed my hand on Dhushyanth's shoulder. He snapped at my and his eyes were screaming for blood. Once his eyes saw me and his brain registered that it is me it turned into its very amber what it used to be. For a mere second i felt the power from him, his thirst for revenge. 

"Sangamitra will be waiting for you , it is her time for walk. Go be a husband now. Let me take it from here." He didn't say anything but just saw me. When i squeesed my hand on his shoulder and nodded my head he nodded back and walked out of the chamber but not before giving one look towards the swamy of my priye. I pressed my lips when i saw that trembling figure, poor thing fearing for Dhushyanth. What would he do when he know what i am planning to do. May be die ?? But i want to play with this poor thing for some more. 

He crawled to me and held my leg and cried in agony. "maharaj.. maharaj... i am sorry for what i have done but i couldn't take any more Maharaj.. I never knew she was our maharani... if i had known...." i stopped him by shoving the leg where this pathetic thing held me.