His queen part 2 Prologue

Rustling sound of the leaves were heard when they tried to walk in the darkest part of the forest.

River is so calm it's flow is soothing to hear. The deep dark forest has got every secret is hidden is coming out in the dark. The moon is shining in the mid night and only the moon is providing the light for them to navigate.

With every passing second their heart beat was so audible even a harsh breath will tell their identity. They have to maintain their calm. They have to be so calm until they reach their destination. Crossing this forest is like summoning yam raj the king of death. But even he would think twice to step into the forest. Every passing second is a test for them.

They were making sure nothing was been disturbed and they were at the middle of the forest. The tender wind of full moon night passed their face. It carried a natural scent of the forest but for him in that scenet he was able to sense a scent of a flower. A flower whic was not naturally avaliable in their rajyam. His nostrils took another deep breath. Yes he confirmed it is the smell of the flower.

"Where you able to notice the smell of the flower, a pushpam which has a strong scent to seduce a person ?" He asked to his accompany. The other one rolled his eyes. "Of all you think of a flower scent comeon man i was expecting more from you." The former one gave a look. No use to talk now. But he knows he was right. Without much they rushed out of the forest to go back to their rajyam.

Soon the village was now visible to them and their urge to go back home kicked them a bit hard. Rushing they found their horses. Smiling big and finally finding a small amount of peace they mounted the horse and rushed back home but not before looking back. A pair of amber eyes were looking at the forest in the thought how they crossed the dangerous place while a pair of crystal peacock neck eyes were looking back at the forest as what is the reason of the scent.

Rudra.... came a voice. He snapped and saw.his brother. Come we have to go home. Rudra nodded his head and they left. Little did they know that the secret of the forest is coming now towards their rajyam or to say rudra's darmadesam.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello all to my lovely family. I donno what i have written just wrote them out. It has been years since i touched to write. But i want to get hold of my story. Should i continue here or make a new book ?? Kindly tell me so i can make necessary arrangements regarding that. So this is the next generation story but can be a stand alone too. Our fav 4 will be there but main concentration is the next generation. Same bond same love in between sibling just like their parents.

Kindly support me to write. Paint the star and become an artist.

Lot more to come...

So happy to write again...

Until next week...

Your love...

Bunny...

Xoxox...