Part 11

Vaidharbhi...

Someone was asking me to come away from the safe darkness but i wished i was not awake. The desperation in the voice finally made my heart to accept the plea and so i slowly opened my eyes. Looking at me was a pair of dark ocean blue orbs which had concern for me. They were not disgusting brown but peaceful blue. He came, Mukundh has come to save me from the thugs.

Forgetting about everything i held him close. He held me tight. Just listening to his steady heart beat made me content. I felt peace, finally at peace. I caressed his face making sure i am not dreaming but it was true he came for me. We sat there for so long and finally when he managed to stand i noticed him. He had many wounds and cuts. I felt guilty for making him hurt again. He tried hard to stand straight but failed miserably. Standing i placed his arm around my shoulder and held him by his hip. He saw me and i saw him. Those blue orbs has a kind of a special power in me. His dark skin was now completely soaked with blood and dust. His eye lashes was having a dust and he tried hard to blink that away. I slowly placed my hand on his face and he saw me. Placing my fingers on his lashes i pulled the dry leaf and he blinked few times to feel it normal.

"Thanks..." he whispered and i nodded my head. Holding him we walked out of the forest but very slowly.  We were walking so slowly  but i can feel a sense of protection when i am with him. We walked further and the streets were now visible. We both were exhausted but more than me he was literally gasping for more air. "Are you alright ??" i asked him when he could barely move. He nodded his head but still struggling to speak anything. "Water... " he whispered to me. Nodding my head i rushed to near by place to find any water and thanks to mahadev there was a small pot containing water. Rushing to him i gave him the water and held him by the waist. Before we can walk two people rushed towards us. I held Mukundh's hand tight and immediately his posture changed. He pulled his sword and held me by my hand tight. The shadow came infront and it was Rama anna. I sighed in relief. The other one was appa. My lips trembled and i rushed to him when Rama anna held the fainting Mukundh. 

"Appaaa...." i cried and held him tight. I thought i would never see him at all. He held me tight and i felt everything around me light. Before i can even think of anything everything around me started to spin and within new few seconds i was been pulled in a sweet slumber while i could hear desperate pleas to come back. Too stubborn to listen i embraced the darkness around me. 

I slowly pried open my eyes when the rays of the sun was hitting hard. I winced when i tried to  move even a slight bit. Suddenly a head snapped and i saw appa there with his worried look plastered on his face. My head was hurting with whatever they hit me. I held my head and saw him curling my lips not to cry. 

"My child..." he whispered and my eyes warmed with tears. I hiccuped when he held me tight in his embrace. "I thought i lost you when i heard the news." he said in his pained voice. I hiccuped few times and said "i thought i would never be able to see you at all. The stranger said he would drink my blood. I don't want to die appa i don't want to die soon...." i said and cried hard in his chest and a strange pain shot me hard. My head was about to burst in thousands and thousands of pieces. Appa was calling my name but nothing came into sense and i was pulled into the darkness again and finally felt peace. 

Do you think you can escape me you mutt ?? You are my kill... He said and still had his big sword in his hand. The same sword which he vowed would kill me with. I tried to run but my hands and legs were chained. 

"Please leave me..." i begged but he was just laughing demonically. No i want to sacrifice you to my god to please them. Now let me finish what i started. With that he pulled the sword and slammed me straight on my neck. 

With a scream i woke up. It was a dream , just a bad dream, a worst of it's kind. I started to cry hard. I turned to find i was been engulfed by a strong arms. I shivered in fear but a soothing voice calmed my raging soul. 

"Shush... priye...It is just a dream." he soothed me. Yes a dream just a dream. I turned to find Mukundh holding me tightly. It felt really good. A sense of protection. "I will be there to protect you even in your dream. Now sleep. He said and made me lay on the mat. I was all the time clinging his cotton wrap of his and he wiped my tears. After taking some time i slowly closed my eyes but never once leaving the hold of his dress. 

I never knew what day was that but it was some day and finally i felt like i can open my eyes. I leaned forward to wake up and found myself in the same mat but my torn dress were changed into a new one. My eyes widened. Who did that ?? I slowly sat and leaned on the wall. A sudden shadow walked from the kitchen made me shiver in fear. "Who is this ??" i asked with a broken voice. "Your mother..." came a sarcastic answer. The voice. That voice. My sister has come. My devtha (angel) has come. 

Standing up i rushed to her and beamed to her giving a bone crushing hug to my cousin. 

Sangamithra. 

*****************

A week has already passed and now i can feel i am much better than what i was. Those bad dreams still try to make my nights scary but with Sangamithra i felt better. She was my chithappa's (father's younger brother) daughter. We may be cousins but we were just few months different in age. We bond a lot and that's something i have special with her from my other cousins. 

Her mother was as sweet as a mother i ever had. She gave me everything a mother would give her daughter. But as i can say it was only in few occasions either they would come to meet us or we would go there. But still she was so sweet to me. Sangamithra was my other half.  A sister who i always wanted and now she is here made me so happy. My thought was broken by her voice from inside the house. "Who are those buffoons who are staying the next house of ours ??" she asked me making me giggle. "The one elder is Rama the younger is Mukundh." i said. Rama really ?? She asked in a doubtful tone. I was confused now. I turned to see where she was looking while she huffed in frustration making me look at her even more confused. "What happened mithra ?? " i asked her making her give me a forced look. 

The elder idiot of the two wants to meet you and does that always in the morning. God he is such an irritation and would never leave your spot atleast for quite some time. I feel so scared and irritated for him doing this." she said and threw her hand in the air and i laughed at her dramatic expression. The main door opened and i found Rama anna. 

Squealing i ran to him hopping and he smiled at me. It was such a heart warming smile and i could see tears in his eyes. My brother. He opened his arm and held him tight. "I am so glad you are ok vaidharbhi. You scared me i was so worried. When Mukundh woke you but you didn't i was so scared that i might loose you. I have already lost many not you my little one. You are my sister and you will from now on will be under my watch." He said and that warmed my heart more. I have a family who are now worried and would take care of me.

"Yeah as if i am going to leave you to watch her here." came a response. None other than Mithra. Rama's body stiffen. Before he could speak i held his hand tight and squeezed it. "She is my sister anna please...." i gave him a look for which he gave up and held me tight. I sighed and smiled at Mithra who was fuming in anger. For some reason i felt them crazy. 

Aren't they actually crazy ??

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hellalloo all... Finally finished the chapter. So here comes the new character and one of the strong one in the story.

Please share me your views.

Until next update,

Your love...

Bunny 

Xoxox