Part 26

Abhayankara...

Never once in my life have I wished for my life to be happy the way i am now.I still remember how I begged for her forgiveness even when we spoke.

"Vaidharbhi priye you have to trust me. It is only you who would be my rani no one else." I begged her but she pouted her lips and folded her arms and turned to the other side of herself. 

Sighing, I pulled her to me. She mumbled something but not once a word was understandable.

"Huhh??" I said.

"Will you carry the pot for me. Then , only then I would consider forgiving you." she said with her consideration of an angry face. I need to maintain a straight face so as not to hurt my priye. I huffed and nodded my head. I could see she was trying to suppress her giggle. Pressing my lips I bend down to draw the water. She placed another brass pot and I saw her with disbelief. She motioned to me with her eyes that I have to carry that as well. Sighing I accepted that as well.

It continued for a few days until she said it is fine for me to just accompany her but I know her a little too much. She was enjoying the load free ride only to tease me. She would tease me by pinching my hip making me shake in anticipation leading to the water splashing on me making me drench in water yet again. She would giggle and hop and walk infront of me making me chuckle. If me drenching in water makes her happy i am so happy to turn into a hippopotamus who would love to be in water always. 

A smile was always in my lips. I never thought i would be having a love for myself when i thought of my revenge. Ofcourse i still needed blood but she is pure. Tainting her is the worst sin but with her i feel myself pure. It was so contradicting but i am not complaining here. Even after the arguments and a big fight as per her thought while as per me it was a silent war. She thought it was a fight but that past one week i was feeling the sufferings of naragam. Every time i see her i would have a glimpse of peace but it would vanish the minute she walks away from me. There were days were i would sneak into her house and hold her sleeping form. 

She would even tear apart at that time. I knew i hurt her but not in my life i thought i hurt her so badly. She thought I would go behind the girl whom I danced with as she was wealthy before my priye. But she doesn't know that I am a beggar if my priye is not in my life. She thinks she is poor. Maybe from her view she is poor but for me she is the queen who would be sitting aside of me to rule the great kingdom.

I heard from my mama that the sena is getting ready and the enemy of mine is giving tough times to the other kingdoms and slowly everyone is joining hands to dethrown him and somehow I have to kill him to make sure the country of mine is restored in peace.

Her giggles were audible when she entered my house. Her face was rushing with pure shades of shyness which was supposed to be me who would be the reason to cause them. She saw me and her eyes were glittering with an unknown happiness which was spreading me the warmth in my heart. She ran to me and held me by burying her face in my heart. Her smile was ever lasting. I chuckled and pulled her chin to see me.

"So what did my priye do as she is this happy ??" I asked her making her smile big. "Well one of my favorite cousins has come back home." she whispered in a shy manner . Well now I was in a full alert mode. "Who is she priye and how is she related to you ??" i specified the she part hard. She giggled and said " it is not a she but a he. The one who used to tease me that he would be my pathi."

He what ??
Her pa... pathi... who is that one who claims my patni as his ?? Is he challenging me ?? Is he asking me for a dual ?? Is he asking for a death wish. She saw me with her lips bitten in between her teeth and looking at me with an utmost innocence. Gulping the anger in me I saw her and smiled the most. I can "look at me priye if anyone says they are your pathi then that means you are hurting me." I said. She looked at me confused.