Part 33

Abhayankara...

We reached the war area. It was nothing but my own kingdom. It was more than a year after which i am stepping in. We found that the war was about to start between the small pradesh(kingdom) and Dharmadesham where i am going to stand between both of them and would dethrone the king and would capture the throne which was mine in the first place.  

I did my pooja to the shiva lingam which was given by my father in law. I chuckled thinking of that. He did really approve the relationship of mine and his daughter. That made me smile not a small one but a big blown smile. 

"You can day dream how much ever you want but for now take your sword Mukundh else i will be the one who will complain about how absent minded you are to my sister." came a mocking tone of my brother who would do anything to take my priye's side whenever he gets the chance. 

"Oh as if she will believe you brother... but i know Sangamitra believes everything other than the words you say my sweet Rama anna so don't play games with me because i am in upper hand in this." I said with a smirk when i found a shocking face of his. True she trusts everyone other tan him and i am so going to use that against him. Something for him to keep at bay. If not then i have my priye to shut him down. A shanka natham(sound from conch shell) was heard making us stiff. I was brought back to reality. 

The war.

Running towards the main kutil (temporary hut) we dashed crossing the door. "Abhayankara we heard from our spy's they have started so it is time for us to attack them from the front. Many who are in their sena are as irritated as ever. If they see you it will be a win win situation for us as they will fight for us the true king and throwing that blood sucking fox will be easy for us. Are you ready for the war my son ?" he asked me with a worry lased voice making me smile a bit. Someone is actually here for me to care about. Nodding my head i pulled my sword and said with a determined voice. 

"I am born for this mama. Let us finish what ever they have started." He walked towards me and held me tight in his chest. "I'm so proud of you my child and i know your mother and your father in the swarga logam (heaven) will be so proud of you as well." With that he held me tight. A single tear escaped my eyes. I closed my eyes and thought of their faces and my little sister's face. The agony she went before she was slipped from my fingers to the gates of death and finally my priye's face came flashing in my eyes.

"Come back for me Mukundh." she whispered with a teary eyes and an adorable smile. I vowed on my life. 

"I will..."

-

-

-

-

-

Holding the sword in my hand i was now sitting on top of the horse which is now my everything. Closing my eyes i prayed to my forefathers and my father. With every strike i make i am going to bring justice for my kingdom and my family and my people. They were brutally killed and i am going to get justice for every soul which was lost in the huge massacre. The shankam was blown and we mounted the horse and all chanted only one sloka

Har har mahadeva.......

The speeding of our horses which saw the enemy horses was now intensified. Dhushyanth was not rushing in the horse as he was been on the top of the trees from where he was showering the arrow rains. This was we were able to rush towards the gates of my pradhesh (kingdom). He will follow me after he confirms that there is no one of the enemy left alive. What was the pathetic sick truth was many senas were from my own pradesh who cant disobey their Maharaj. With every slash i killed the soldiers. My horse was not slowing down any soon and so was my hands with my sword.