Part 25

Vaidharbhi...

I couldn't take my eyes from him. He was a gracious dancer. But he was dancing with her ? She was a wealthy landlords daughter. Her father owns plenty of lands in the village. I am not even one part of her worth. I knew she was always jealous of me. I didn't know why. But would always taunt me hurt me i couldn't do anything because we were not worth of them. And when he was dancing he was holding her waist. She was smiling as if she won a big price . He was a big price. I know once he looks at her i am not even worth his. He would leave me and go behind her. After all she is the landlord's daughter where as me, i am just a pandit's daughter who is also a doctor. 

My eyes were burning in tears. She gave me that smile whenever she taunts me and i know what is she thinking. She has him who am i near her ?? I walked to anna but when i turned to see Mukundh he was not even looking at me but was looking at her with the smile he would always give me. Was i that easy replaceable ??

That thought stuck my heart hard. Wiping my eyes i walked but turned to see him. He was turning in rounds and he was not even looking at my side not even for once. I was beyond hurt. He doesn't need me, does he ??

I wiped the river level tears from my eyes. I felt i was not even worth his love. LOVE ?? was this how it is going to hurt. Is this what Sangamitra faced two years before ?? Is this how it would be till my last breathe. 

A pair of foot steps followed me. I know whose those are because every time i heard them i felt my heart would flutter but now i felt immense pain. Why is he here ?? Is he going to say he is going behind her ?? Why is he even bothered to inform me. Isn't his behaviour made it clear i am no near to her.

"Priye...please stop, i am sorry . I shouldn't have danced with her. It was supposed to be you with me i was so thrilled to dance i forgot where i was.." and i completed what he wanted to say " and whom you would want to stay, isn't it ??" i asked him while he looked at me bewildered. 

"What ?? priye no i was just enjoying the dance and i forgot where i was. I never meant to hurt you priye."

"But you did didn't you. Of all the girls why she ?? is she more beautiful than me or is it because you felt i am no match to you when she is the landlord's daughter while me just a normal citizen's daughter." i sniffed and removed my hand from his grip. 

"Go behind her Mukundh i am not your worth." with that i walked back to my house but i couldn't stop crying myself. I was not his worth him. He would never look at me. I was never his worth. 

I did not go out the next day. I know if i step out it means coming face to face Mukundh. I am not in mood of that today. He tried to speak to me and when he came inside the house i locked myself from inside the room.

"Priye.." he called me and instantly my eyes welled up. His voice carried pain but i couldn't bring myself to face him just yet. I closed my mouth anfld cried silently.

"Please come out i am sorry. Please come out my rani. " he said. I couldn't face him not now.

Days went in a slow pace and the festival is going to end in three days. I would daily walk out of house before the sun rise so that i can either avoid him or atleast not see his face. I am not his worth so i would never look at him. Today i was a bit late. I was walking to the river to draw water for the house hold. I was angry still angry on him. He had a nerve to flirt with her and snap his toothy smile to me. The nerve for him. With that i placed my brass pot hardly on the ground.

"I never knew someone would be this angry with me..." came a voice. I took a deep breath. No don't loose to him vaidharbhi... he is just playing, he does not love you... you are never his worth. She is the one for him you are just his hand toy. 

A stone hit me. I know that was him. I brushed aside and continued what i was doing. Suddenly a pair of hands engulfed me and i was now been carried in his hands. "What are you doing ??" i asked him struggling to get rid of his clutches. 

"Convincing my queen.." he spoke as if it never mattered as a matter of fact.

"Queen your foot. Go with her she was way more sweet with you when you were enjoying the festival rather than being with me. I will go with Rama rather than with you." i spoke and his eyes turned dark. Something i love and hate. He did not say anything but just looked at my eyes. My eyes were getting welled up. I tried hard not to be weak infront of him. I walked away from him but his hold in my arm was not loosing. I saw him and he placed his hands on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and the tears were flowing out. He slowly wiped them and i opened my teary eyes and saw his face in blurry vision.

"Rama is always your brother and he will be there to protect you when i am not around, say that one more time i will show who i am to you priye, I am not a good guy i am soft only to you. Do i make myself clear ??" he asked me and i blinked. He slowly bend to me and held me to him. He placed my head on his heart and it was beating in the speed of a running bull. He was hard and soft and i am turning crazy. Pulling away he saw me and i hid myself in his neck crook making him chuckle.

"I am sorry for making you like this. I was enjoying the dance but i never knew my priye would do that to you. You are the only one who i would die loving for. Priye you are the only one for me. Do i make myself clear ??" He asked me and i nodded my head.

"I love you so much Vaidharbhi..." he husked and i held him even more tight. He loves me. My Mukundh loves me. I am not dreaming. I am his worth. He is not going to her but to me. He is only mine. I cried in happiness. He loves me.

"Me too..." i shyly replied making his smile wide now.

"I love when you are jealous" he spoke and i turned to look at him gravely. "And i hate when you go with them.." he chuckled and nuzzled his nose in my neck making me squeal in response.

"You are my queen priye. Remember." He said and i nodded.

He loves me.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yabba saamy finished da yabba..

It was hard for me to write. I was a bit distracted.

So.so so how is it.

I am late i am sorry.

Share me your views.

Will update soon..

Until next update...

Your love...

Shri...