60 Chance

Wooyoung smiles as he sees the arched entrance to Estar, that finally, after what feels like a long time, he's returning back here. He dramatically extends his arms, letting out a cloud of smoke before sniffing in the cold air. He smiles with his eyes closed, ignoring the others who are looking at him while shaking their heads.

"Is he..." Sara starts, "...okay?"

"I have no idea," San deadpans. "But there's only one that could make him be that dramatic. Girls."

Sara looks at San over his shoulder, blinking at him. "Girls?"

San nods as he sighs. "He's the kind of guy an innocent girl like you should absolutely steer clear off." He shrugs, "But I heard that he changed though."

"I told you," Wooyoung finally says as he turns around, "you don't have to follow me here. I'm going to meet a valuable person. You can go ahead to Lucida first. I'll return," he winks, "no worries."

"We were actually thinking of getting some rest first," Mingi utters as Yeosang behind him nods. "So we'll follow you into Estar."

Wooyoung sticks out his lower lip, before he shrugs. "Fine, you can do anything in Estar, then we can meet up again. I have to be alone with that person, so I don't want anyone disturbing us."

Hongjoong snickers. "You're going to a pub? Picking up more girls?"

Wooyoung does a dramatic gasp as he shakes his head. "Absolutely not. I have repented from my ways and I am now on the track for some true love." He grins.

Mingi rolls his eyes as Yeosang slaps his own forehead.

"Do people really become that dramatic once they fall in love?" Mingi says as he shakes his head. "Do whatever you think is right for you, Jung Wooyoung. Just don't go knocking up someone's daughter."

Wooyoung shakes his head before winking. "I'm not that man anymore. Shall we?" He gestures towards the arched entrance, already getting ready his identification card as if he's expecting a special treatment like they did that day when he went with Akira. He only sighs as the guards grant him entry without any more special treatment. Looks like he'll have to go to the palace on his own.

"Oh wait," Sara says, pulling San's shirt.

"Why?" San looks over his shoulder. "Is there something wrong?"

"I don't have an identification card, so they won't grant me entry." She grins, "See you a little bit further than the arched entrance of Estar."

"Wait, Sara-" he says, but chuckles as she's simply gone with the wind, most likely already sneaking past the guards and has already been inside.

They produce their identification cards one by one, being granted entry easily before San spots Sara waving to them as she jumps up and down. San maneuvers his horse over to her, offering her a hand as she gladly accepts it, climbing up before holding onto him.

"What are you guys planning to do?" Wooyoung asks, seeing that night is almost falling. For sure, they'll have to spend a night here, considering that they're planning to continue their journey to Lucida after.

"We'll find some place to crash first," Hongjoong says, "but maybe we'll visit the night market first. Just look around at what they have."

"Sounds good," Wooyoung says before his mouth twists; would it even be appropriate for him to be visiting the palace now that night is approaching, just to see Suria? "You guys can visit the night market first, I'll decide on where I'd like to go. If anything, we'll meet again here tomorrow at... 9 in the morning? So that we can continue with our journey to Lucida. If I don't show up after half an hour, you can go ahead without me. I don't know how long I'll be staying here."