Chapter 16

Kya's POV

I panted as I held the wooden sword in my hand. "Is something frustrating you dear," Draven asked as he came into the training room. "I've just been trying to figure out how to do that trick Harmony had done during your sparring match," I told him. It had been amazing. She had been able to deliver a strike, that she had changed at the last second, and change the way she held the sword. It went from being an upward slash, with the curve of her sword facing up, then as soon as she made Draven's arm move to the side, she used her thumb to flip the sword so the straight blunt end was turned sideways, while not changing the way her wrist held it, as she made a sideways slash, slamming the sword into his hand, causing him to release his sword. She was then slamming her knee into the side of his knee and knocking him down in one swift movement. It was rather impressive and she made it seem effortless. 

"Which one," he asked me. "She did a few that were rather impressive." "The maneuver she used to disarm you right before she took you down," I answered. "I try, and either make the sword flip too many times, or I loose momentum when I go to make the side slash." "I too, haven't figured that one out," he confessed. "We could always ask her." I shook my head, "She's done with this life Draven. I also vowed she would never have to pick up another sword." "This is sparring and teaching," he clarified. "She was at a slight disadvantage wearing her dress and heels. I can't help but wonder how well she could fight in proper attire." "Draven," I said, hands on my hips. "What," he asked innocently. "I haven't been bested in combat in  centuries. I'm just curious." 

I shook my head, "Just leave her be." "Leave me be about what," she asked curiously as she came in. Draven and I told her about what we were talking about. "Well, it was something that took me a bit to learn," she said. "Most of it was something I taught myself after getting my butt kicked around the field when I was still a rookie. I'd be more than happy to teach you both." "But Harmony, you stepped from this life," I said to her. "Ensuring my mates can better protect themselves, isn't part of that life. You're already great at what you can do, but helping you improve beyond that, makes me feel happy," she said, her pink eyes sparkling. "It was also fun being able to get out my frustrations. I always did enjoy sparring, just not the actual combat." 

"I feel the same," Draven said with a nod. After that she went and changed. When she came in, her hair was in a strange bun, pinned closely to her head. Only a single strand hung in her face. Her training clothes were also more body hugging. Draven had also changed and I was kind of excited. 

She worked with us for a bit and eventually Draven got the hang of it. The second he had her disarmed though, she grabbed his wrist in one hand, his bicep in the other then turned into him while pulling his arm, throwing him over her, his back hitting the floor. "And that's how you should've been able to counter me from taking you down," she said to him. I giggled softly, "That's twice now love. Your record truly is being tarnished." "It's not being tarnished. I will gladly have my mates put me on my back as long as they make up for it later," he said and Harmony's cheeks became slightly pink. 

He got up and pulled her to him, giving her a kiss that had her moaning and gripping his tunic, her body arching into him with need. We enjoyed teasing her, making her sexually frustrated. Draven has abused the fact she can see us when we make love, a time or two. He then enjoyed asking her questions on what she liked seeing most. He was using it as a chance to learn what she might like so the night we mate, will be perfect. I knew it would be perfect no matter what, but Draven was a perfectionist. 

"Terribly sorry to interrupt," Sebastian said, stepping into the room. "Some of the Lords are demanding to speak with you." "Of course they are," Draven growled softly. "Want me to go," I asked him. He shook his head, "No need for both of us to have our day ruin. I'll handle it." 

He left the room and we went back to training. 

Harmony watched me as I tried the maneuver. She then came up behind me, grabbing my hand in hers. "Like this," she whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I followed the motion she lead me through a few times, enjoying the feel of her pressed against me. When I got the hang of it, she let me go and stepped back, and I missed the warmth I felt from her. She then had me practice the move against her, and eventually I was able to disarm her, and she flipped me just like she did Draven. She smiled and offered me a hand up, but instead I pulled her down. She caught herself before our heads collided. Her lips were just above mine, our breasts pressed together, one of her legs between mine. "You're a sore loser," she whispered with a soft smile. "Am I a sore loser? Or am I giving you a proper thank you for your assistance," I asked her as my hands ran over her hips. "I don't know," she said. "You tell me." 

I allowed my lips to close the space, kissing her deeply. She then shocked me, by pressing her knee against the ache between my legs and I couldn't help the soft moan that left me and began to grind against her. "So needy," she teased. "Hard not to be when you wear something so tempting to train in," I said while allowing my hands to run over her skin tight clothing. She then teased me some more, her head lowering so her lips trailed over my neck, pulling moans from me. She let her sharp canines graze my skin, causing me to arch into her. One of her hands teased me between my legs, replacing her knee. I was panting, so close to cumming. Then she gave me a peck on the lips with a smirk before disappearing into her shadow. She left me on the edge of orgasm, as a way to get back at me for the times Draven and I have teased her. It was war now my little Fae. I hope you're prepared.