Chapter 5

Queen Kya's POV

I let my eyes run over Draven's assassin gear. His father made him join the Black Blood Brotherhood when he was a child to learn how to properly defend his kingdom. You could only learn so much as a warrior. As an assassin he became immune to most poisons, learned how  to sneak about undetected, learned several languages, and how to think much faster than any noble man. He was also good at masking his emotions when he needs too. When we first got mated, he made me learn the same skills. I was against the idea of making Harmony learn those kind of skills though. She was too bright and bubbly. I don't want to risk tainting that. 

He tucked a strand of hair that freed itself from my braid, behind my ear, "Ready for this?" I nodded and we left the palace, meeting up with your elite Legion. It was made up of three men. Draven's cousin, Vail Ponser, and two other once guild members Mistigon Lucif, and Viniom Wiker. They were the ones we got involved in our quieter issues that need to be dealt with swiftly. It took us years to find Bargain Alley, never even knowing anyone who had once been there themselves. Until Draven asked Harmony. I wanted to hit him for asking her that question, but his instinct proved to be true that she would know something. 

"Let's get going," Draven said. 

When we got to the entrance of Bargain Alley, you couldn't smell much due to the sea breeze that went through here. Until a man walked out of one of the buildings, and the sound of laughter and the smell of opium followed him. We acted fast, taking out everything that was going on here. We found an opium house, a whore house, and an illegal gambling house. We arrested everyone taking part in it. Several put up a fight, but most were too out of it thanks to the opium. 

None of us answered any of their questions as we arrested them, just waited for the guards to arrive to take them away. Once they were gone we went through the houses, gathering up the money and illegal substances. At the palace we properly discarded the substances, while putting the money with our funds to fix up the slums. Draven then turned to the three of them. "We need you three to watch over a woman who lives and works near the slums," Draven instructed them. "Not only was she the one who tipped us off, but she was with us when we pissed off a few Lords. We fear they may target her for our actions. Stay out of sight, she is incredibly observant." "If anything happens to her, you step in immediately, then inform us," I told them. "Do not kill whoever comes after her, we will punish them severely," Draven added in with a nod. 

We then instructed them where they could find her, and they left. "Do you really think someone will target her," I asked Draven. "You and I both know the possibility of that," he said to me. "It'd be naive of us to think any other way." I nodded with a sigh, "You have a point." 

He took my hand and pulled me towards him, "I enjoyed watching you work tonight though. Beautiful as always." He then lowered his head down to kiss me. I took his hand and pulled him with me towards the bathing chamber, "I need to rid myself of the smell of opium and booze." I removed my clothes and I could feel his eyes follow me like a predator. I looked at him and saw his eyes were red like rubies. It had been a while since the two of us had fed, both being busy with our royal duties and such. 

"Don't take too long to finish undressing my love," I said to him as I began to get the bath water ready. The tub was custom made to fit three, deep enough to be considered a small pool. When we learned we would have a third, we had everything custom made to fit three in our room. He quickly undressed and joined me in the bath. He pulled me towards him, my legs going around his waist. I took the soap and began to massage it into his hair. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of my nails against his scalp. I rinsed his hair and he did the same to me. I tilted my head back as he rinsed my hair. He took that opportunity to bite into my neck to feed. I moaned, my nails digging into his shoulders as I held on to him. When he finished feeding he moved his attention to washing my body. When it was my turn, I took great care in teasing him while I washed him body. When it was my turn to feed, I pulled his head down and bit into his neck. He groaned, his cock entering me. His thrusts were slow and gentle until I pulled my fangs out. Then he increased the intensity of his thrusts, pushing me quickly to the brink of orgasm. One orgasm is never enough for him. He never stops until I'm shaking from the many intense orgasms he gives me. He was insatiable and I loved every bit of it.

Harmony's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, my body hot. The dream I had, had me hot with need. It was of Draven making intense love to Kya and I was watching the entire thing. I don't know what lead up to it, but it was like diving head first straight into the action.

I then froze as a thought made it's way through my lust filled brain. It was possibly not a dream. When the mating bond is strong enough and there are multiple mates, you'll know when they're having sex, even if you haven't mated with them yet. Oh Gods, I thought.

I went over to the window to crack it open to let some of the cold air in to help cool me off. How am I going to face either of them without getting all hot and embarrassed? Oh Gods this was not happening. I ran a hand through my hair.

What do I do? Do I say anything? I don't want them to stop, but at the same time, I'd like to sleep. I froze on that last thought. My face felt like it was on fire as I covered it with my hands. Oh my gods did I really just think that?

I needed to cool off and calm down before the fire between my legs ate me alive.

Gods how do I make it not so awkward the next time I see them? It's going to be nearly impossible to not think about the things they did together that I wished I could have been a part of. Oh gods what am I thinking? Why am I thinking things like this? I don't even know how I would take part. I have absolutely no experience pleasuring someone else, or myself for that matter while Kya and Draven have been having sex for centuries together.

Maybe I won't see them again until I've already got these thoughts under control. And if they have sex again, my useless brain asked me. I'm screwed, I thought. I am going to burst into a ball of pent up lust and embarrassment. What a way to die.