Chapter 7

Draven's POV

I pinched the bridge of my nose in aggravation. I was rather tired, listening to these nobles argue over the slums. "Enough," I snapped, causing them all to quiet. "The slums are going to get the attention it needs, whether you like it or not. They're people of my kingdom as well and they deserve to work and live in an environment that is safe to do so." "But are the new roads and a park really necessary," one of the Lords asked with a slight scoff. "The roads are full of holes from weather and long time use. The children there currently don't have a safe to play outside. So to answer your questions, yes," I answered. "But it's the slums your majesty," one of them said with a slight plea in their voice. 

"It's rather pathetic," I spat. "You grown men whine worse than children. Had you Lords been doing your jobs from the beginning, the slums wouldn't be in the state its in now. I am half tempted to strip you of your titles and riches and give it to those that want to help this kingdom. Let you learn what it's like to live in their shoes." That got them to shut their traps. "We will be moving forward with work once the snow melt." I dismissed them. 

Kya then came in. I pushed my chair away from the table, and she sat in my lap. "How was your day with Harmony," I asked her. "It was delightful," she said with a bright smile. "She kept blushing constantly though. I tried asking her why, but it seemed to only make the blushing worse. It was adorable though." She let her fingers smooth out some of the wrinkles in my shirt, "So how did your meeting go?" "They're all useless," I told her. "Every last one of them. They did nothing but whine and whimper pathetically until I threatened to strip them of their titles and riches." Thinking about it only seemed to anger me more, and she noticed. 

"Today I got to see Harmony's room," she said with a soft smirk. "She isn't really clean. She had a rather daring nightgown on the end of her bed. Even I don't own something like she does." I raised an eyebrow, "Really now?" She nodded, "Yeah. As you can guess, she made it herself. Around her breasts the fabric is solid, but once it was past her breasts, it was entirely sheer. She claimed that because of her higher body temperature, she get's hot rather easily at night. Of course the entire time she explained it, she was red in the face." 

As she spoke about it, I couldn't help but harden in my pants. "I'd like for her to make me some, but I'd be rather annoyed if you ripped them like you do everything else own," she said while giving me a knowing look. I gave her a smirk, "I'd never rip something our mate makes for you. Unless she says I can." 

I watched as she bit her lip in excitement, eyes filled with lust. "She even makes underwear to match them," she told me. "I told her I'd love to see her wear one for us. I can see it now," she told me. "Thick black fabric covering her large, beautiful breasts I've thought about touching many times since we've found her. Sheer red fabric letting us see those beautiful curves. Black panties covering that delicious center of hers." She licked her lips teasingly. Her words painted a beautiful picture in my mind and it had me groaning softly. "She would be a beautiful treat for us to enjoy till she's panting, begging us to stop. I can't help but wonder what it would feel like for her to bite me. Since she's Fae, when she does, it would be to strictly mark us as hers. That thought alone makes me feel so hot." 

Unable to handle her teasing words any longer, I lifted her and laid her on the table, her legs hanging off, her dress bunched up to reveal herself to me. I ripped the thin scrap of fabric she called underwear from her body before freeing my own hard cock. I put her ankles on my shoulders as I entered her. She was so wet and tight. I gripped her hips as I thrust into her. 

I enjoyed pulling orgasm after orgasm from her until she was shaking beneath me. "You know you shouldn't tease and taunt me like that my dear," I told her before kissing her lips tenderly. "It makes me unable to control myself." She smiled softly, her eyes lids heavy. I fixed myself before fixing her dress. I lifted her in my arms and she rested her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head as I carried her out of the meeting room. 

In our room I undressed her and myself before getting a bath ready. Once it was ready I sat in the tub with her in my lap. "You spoil me," Kya said as she gave a soft sigh filled with happiness. I chuckled softly, "You let me take you anywhere and however I please. This is just my way of showing you I'm forever grateful that it is I, you chose to spend eternity with." She looked up at me and I lowered my head to kiss her sweetly. "I love you," I whispered against her lips. "I love you too," she said before kissing me again. 

Harmony's POV

I was half tempted to just jump into a pile of snow and pray it cools off the fire I felt right now. I was just designing how I wanted the skirt to look for the mating gown I was working on while enjoying a cup of tea when my mind was invaded by a very intense love making between Draven and Kya in what appeared to be a meeting room. For a couple of hours I watched as he took her on the table, both on her back and bent over it. I felt intense lust as I watched. Since I was awake when it happened, I could have found something to distract myself with, but I decided to just sit there and watch it while torturing myself. 

If I touched myself, would they see it like I see them? That thought made me shift in my seat as the heat between my legs increased. I feel so bad though. It feels wrong that this is the second time I've seen them have sex. It's a complete invasion of their privacy! Of course I'll end up making a fool of myself when I try to talk to them about it. Gods this was so hard. Not as hard as the fucking Draven gave Kya, my mind said. 

Gods kill me now, I thought, trying to shove the perverse thoughts to the back of my mind. My mind didn't listen. It seemed to be in sync with the lust I was feeling, making me wonder what it would be like when I finally have the chance to mate with them. It's gonna take an avalanche of snow to just bury me alive to cool me off at this point. I put my sketchbook away and went to my room. I saw the nightgown Kya had made comments on when she had visited and my mind became even more of a mess with lust filled thoughts. 

It should be illegal to think like this about two people I haven't mated with yet. I changed from my clothes and put on my night gown. I laid in bed, face in my pillow. Gods I needed to figure out what I was going to do. What if I tell them, and they do it to tease me on purpose? I gripped the pillow tighter. This was going to be a very torturous courtship.