Chapter 17

Draven's POV

I was in the room, done with the Lords, when Harmony came in. "How was the rest of your training," I asked her. "Perfect," she said with a smile. She walked past me and I couldn't help it as my eyes trailed over her tight training attire. She took her hair down and it went to just above her butt. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her back against me, her back to my chest. "I really do admire your choice of attire to train in," I said as I lowered my head down to her neck. I could smell the scent of arousal from her, and I wondered just what happened after I left her and Kya. Her scent had me hard. I placed kisses against her neck, feeling her pulse racing with arousal and excitement. She grinded against my hard on and I groaned softly before nipping her skin causing a soft moan to leave her. I then turned her to face me and claimed her lips. Our tongues fought for dominance, and she shocked me when her hand cupped me and began to rub me through my pants. Fuck, I thought. She continued until I was close, then she was smirking in the kiss and disappearing into her shadow, leaving me hard and in the need to finish what was started. 

Kya came in, "Damn. I thought she'd be here." "She was," I growled softly. She looked me over, "Made you get close then disappear?" I nodded, "Yes." "I think this is her way of getting back at us for all the times we teased her when we had sex and she was able to see us," Kya said. "It seems our little Fae wants to play," I said to her. She smirked, "It would appear so." 

"Now question is, how do we get her to stop disappearing on us," she asked me curiously. "We lure her out, and convince her to behave," I said and she nodded. 

We discussed how we could possibly find her then left the room. 

We searched all over the castle for her, from the training room, to the kitchen, to her work room, to the garden, to other rooms around the castle. We made our way back to our room and found her laying on her stomach on the bed, wearing one of her rather lacy nightgowns. She was wearing a sweet smile. "Enjoying yourself darling," I asked her. "Of course I am," she said. "So while we were searching for you, where were you," Kya asked her, making her way slowly to the other side of the bed to catch her from behind. "First I went to Sebastian to make sure to reschedule your meetings, and make sure there aren't many as far as staff goes," she said while twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Then I got the documents I needed to have my last name changed for after tonight." 

Kya and I froze. "W-What," Kya asked her, as if she didn't hear her clearly. "I love you both, and I wanted to ensure nothing could interrupt us. I knew that if I teased you both then left you hanging, you'd be too distracted trying to find me and not notice the lack of staff around the castle," Harmony said with a soft smile. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Kya as she smiled, her eyes filled with tears of joy. She was then on the bed kissing Harmony. As they kissed I removed my clothes. "I love you too," Kya said when she parted from Harmony's lips. "As do I," I said when joining them on the bed. 

I then kissed her as Kya removed her own clothes. As my tongue took control of the kiss, I laid Harmony on her back. When I pulled away Kya was back on the bed. I removed Harmony's underwear while Kya removed her nightgown. I settled my head between her legs, and began to enjoy her sweet taste while Harmony had Kya straddle her face so she could enjoy her. Hearing their moans and gasps as they cum was beautiful. I didn't stop until Harmony's thighs were shaking. Kya's own were shaking, her hands braced on the wall. The smell of their arousal and the sounds of their pleasure made my dick hurt and I was in need of release. Kya then moved so she was laying behind Harmony her back propped against the head board. She cupped Harmony's breasts and kissed down the side of Harmony's neck as I settled myself between Harmony's legs. I slowly entered her, feeling the wall give some resistance. Tears pricked her eyes and I did my best to enter her slowly as it gave away and I was able to enter her fully. Kya continued to pleasure her breasts while whispering words of endearment to her as Harmony adjusted to me. 

When she was ready I kept my thrusts slow. I reached my hand under Harmony with ease, finding Kya's dripping sex and began to use my fingers to pleasure her so the three of us reached our climax at the same time. When we came, Kya and I bit into Harmony's neck on either side. Harmony climaxed differently than Kya. Kya was a squirter, while Harmony's walls gripped me firmly to the point I had to wait till she relaxed in order for me to move. There was no fucking through her orgasm. It felt so good. Both of them felt equally good to feel to me because it's not how they orgasm, it's that it's because of me that they were orgasming in the first place. 

As part of the mating bond settled in, I could see a lust filled predatory gaze fill Harmony's eyes. She kept her Fae instincts back, but it seems she was ready to let them out as she claimed us, and I was looking forward to seeing just what she had in store for us. 

When I pulled out of Harmony she rolled on to her stomach to face Kya. She gave her a deep kiss as Kya moved to lay more under her. I leaned back, stroking my cock as I watched Harmony begin to dominate Kya as she fucked her. Kya's head was thrown back, her back arched. Their juices and the semen that dripped from Harmony, mixed together as they grinded against one another. Watching as the two climaxed together and Harmony marked her had my cum shooting out in long streams. The two laid there for a moment as they caught their breaths before Harmony turned that beautiful predatory gaze towards me. It was usually I who was the predator, looking to pleasure my mates, but it seems that I may be put in my place as she mated with me. I was ready to fight for dominance if I had to, while ensuring she screamed in pleasure. 

My thoughts of dominance stopped once she was riding me to the point I was cursing with my back arched, my fingers digging into her hips. In the corner of my eye, I saw Kya smirking at me as she pleasured herself while she watched us. 

Harmony came down on me, ensuring I was as deep as possible, when her orgasm hit, setting off my own, as her canines buried themselves into my neck, marking me. 

She released her canines and continued to lay on me, her body limp as she panted softly. I pulled out of her slowly and shifted her so Kya could lay with us. Kya gave Harmony a loving smile as she tucked a strand of Harmony's hair behind her ear. Harmony had fallen asleep completely exhausted but she had a smile on her face. I could stop smiling no matter how tired I was. We were finally fully mated and I was over the moon.