Chapter 11

I woke up to the feel of kisses on my neck. A small moan left my lips at the feel of it. I heard Draven chuckle, "Quit teasing her Kya." I was more awake now and I saw that Kya was straddling my waist. "You two have been sleeping an awfully long time. Long enough for me to paint all of my nails and have them completely dry," Kya said while showing me her silver manicure. My eyes then trailed down to where her shirt had risen up to show her pale thighs. I felt my face heat up as I moved my eyes away. "You can look all you want Harmony. I dressed this way so you could," she told me. She then laid fully on top of me, our breasts pressing against each other.

"I was hoping you would have brought one of those little night clothes I saw on your bed a while ago," she said with a smirk. "I did," I told her shyly. She smiled, "I can't wait to see you in it." My face felt like it was on fire. "Now this is a beautiful sight," Draven said as he ran his eyes over the two of us. My face was on fire while Kya smirked. 

Kya sat up and stretched, "I'm so ready to enjoy the hot spring." I watched as the shirt raised up, revealing more of her thighs, barely covering her center. Oh gods, I thought as my mind went straight into the gutter. "I love the affect we have on you," Kya said as she looked down at me with a smirk. She then got up and we all got changed into our swim wear. I tied my hair up on to my head and looked down at myself. I wore a very revealing bikini, and before I could second guess myself, I stepped out and went to the door that lead to the private hot spring. Draven was shirtless and Kya wore something that could barely even be classified as a bikini. I wasn't complaining though. 

I watched as their eyes trailed over me as I walked to the edge of the hot spring. I slipped in and sighed softly at the feel of the hot water on my skin. "You're so beautiful," Draven said huskily. "I agree," Kya said with a seductive smile. I was pulled to be between them, my back resting against Draven's chest. I gladly accepted the closeness, the fire they've been keeping lit within me, on the verge of consuming me. Draven then lit a pipe of Dragon Lily, before taking a hit from it. The sweet smoke from the pipe filling the air. He then passed the pipe to me, for me to take a hit, and I did so gladly. As I passed the pipe to Kya, I felt the special plant take over my senses, making me feel so incredibly relaxed. Kya took a hit before she placed it to the side. Dragon Lily wasn't something you took hit after hit. You had to let it first soak into you before you take your next hit. It was the best way to enjoy it. 

Kya then placed her hands on my hips, and I wrapped my arms around her neck. "We know you're little secret," Kya said teasingly. Her eyes were glazed from the Lily. I couldn't help my smile, "And what secret is that?" "That because of the bond, you've been able to watch us whenever we have sex," she said. "So tell us, what time did you enjoy the most?" Thanks to the drug, there was no nervousness in me as I thought of my reply. "That's really hard to say," I told her. "It's really hard to pick between the time Draven tied you to the head board, or the time he took you roughly in a meeting room bent over the table when he used his belt to keep your hands behind your back." She bit her lip, "I really enjoy those time too. And what do you enjoy when it comes to sex?" I shrugged, "I'm a virgin. I haven't even touched myself." "You never touched yourself when watching us," Draven asked me. I shook my head, "I didn't know if you'd be able to see me if I did, and I worried that if you did see me, you'd stop, because the moment you stop having sex, it cuts off." Draven chuckled huskily, "You sexy little minx." He then picked the pipe up once more and took a hit before passing it. 

The drug gripped my senses more and I enjoyed it. Kya blew out the smoke as she placed the pipe to the side. "I would love to see you touch yourself," Kya confessed to me. "What I would love even more is to see Draven touch you." She let her eyes trail over me. "If you haven't been touching yourself, that means you've become so sexually wound up. I would love to see you just come undone." I felt Draven's lips trail kisses down the side of my neck, and I tilted my head to the side as I moaned softly. Kya then kissed me and I gladly returned it. I felt Draven's hard cock press against me through our clothes. When Kya and I parted our foreheads rested against each other.