Four: You and Me

Four: You and Me

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - 

"So, what do you plan on doing on the last day of being a Junior?", Robin asked as we entered the school doors.

I cocked my head, "Good idea. What should we do?"

"Well, I have band practice later this afternoon, so I won't be joining any despicable schemes you would be planning.", he said.

"Really?", I gasped. "Can I come?"

"No.", he bluntly said.

I pouted.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Okay, okay. You can come."

I squealed in delight.

"I hate the fact that I can't resist you.", he said as he pierced his eyes into mine again.

I smirked, "Sorry for being too irresistable, dear."

Robin rolled his eyes again and looked down... "Yeah..."

I breathed in as we entered the school gym. The whole school was staying here, since all the teachers went out to compute grades and stuff... While they work, we party.

When we entered, the party was as wild as you could imagine. Seniors everywhere were all running around crazy, and the speakers blasted Uptown Funk into the room, filling my heart with heavy beats of vibration.

You can really tell who's who in this school.

Like over there in the bleachers, Rose, Cindy and Snow... The school's three divalicous spoiled brats clad in pink cashmere sweaters, drinking overly expensive Fuji water. They're just rolling there eyes at all the people who were partying in the gym. Not to mention, Rose was flirting with this freshmen, though.

Surrounding the dj's table were Alwin, Meri and Veen... Three of the party bears in the school... or maybe they're just taking over the music, but still. They were part of it.

And the people who absolutely don't give a crap? Oh, they're up there in the high bleachers, led by Raven and her apprentice Mavis. Up there they hold their spiritual vampire voodoo witch-amajig... I'm not saying that I don't like them, it's just they're so different from the entire school.

How about the desperate wannabes? They're down here partying with all their soul, trying so damn hard to impress people... led by Eilonwy and Alice. In other words, Rose's apprentices thingy.

And where do I fall? Well, Robin and I fall somewhere in the middle. The normal people, along with my other best friend Punzie (also a Jack Frost fan)

"I think I just wanna hang out in the field.", I said to Robin, half turning myself back to the exit and away from the wrecked crowd.

Robin grabs my hand, "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine.", I tried to smile. "I just feel really bummed today, you know."