Thirteen: Hello

Another update, just like I said. I'm taking my time with this book, so do excuse me if the whole thing goes too slow for your liking.

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳

I didn't want to blink.

I felt like if I did, I would just simply wake up and recall this as another dream... Another one of them.

I was scared.

Maybe it was... until, I did blink... and he was still there.

Standing in his perfect physique, being the only thing that I could see in the room. 

He had his silly smirk plastered on his face, as if it was the most normal thing to look like once you meet a person for the very first time... 

I cleared my throat, despite my racing heart, "I thought that I would leap into you when the day comes that we finally meet. Guess it's not at all different from meeting a real person."

"Am I not real?", he playfully pouted, which brought a bizarrely surreal feeling of happiness into my chest. "I just stopped by to get ice cream. I wasn't really looking for you, don't flatter yourself too much."

"I don't", I casually replied, trying to hide the look of disappointment. "I'll be back to work, then."

"Hey", he took my hand, cool and smoothly, as if this wasn't the first time. "I was just kidding. I'm sorry."

"I'm just too overwhelmed, and I have no idea how to show it.", I shrugged it off, trying to act as casual as my body would permit me to keep pretending...

But inside, I was a bomb-- a firework. 

I only ever imagined a life with him, my favorite celebrity idol... my elusive crush for a lot of years...

And now, I never knew that it would come so easily... With just a string of emails, and a handful of letters, this actually is true.

Barbs approached me and said with a wink, "If you need the day off, I understand you totally do."

My eyes lit up with excitement, "Really?"

She nodded, and I exchanged a look with Jack.

He, too, was smiling this large goofy smile that spilled all his surprises and plans for the rest of the day.

"I'd like not to make this as awkward as possible, so if you will, please hang out with me for the rest of the day.", he said. "Just you and me"

"Wouldn't the other girls be all jealous, and cause a drastic imbalance in the world?", I joked as we headed out to the door.

He held the door open for me, which I thought was incredibly sweet, "I don't think they stand a chance against you."