Twenty Four: The Moment I Knew

im back, i crey in this chapter, bye

elsbin shippers: please listen to the song above. sorry for making you cry.

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳     

"Just calm down," Rapunzel told me as I was shoving two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch into the trolley cart. "We'll figure something out."

"I'm freaking out, Punzie!" I yelled between shelves. We were at the supermarket, and I was wearing a big floppy sunhat inside with some retro orange sunglasses. 

"Well, losing your job isn't the end of the world, sweetheart," she replied and rolled her eyes. "You're Elsa, you'll figure something out."

Easy for you to say. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Barbara called just in time as I was getting ready to walk out of the house after the paparazzi-filled weekend. They did disperse after the week— assuming that there were other more important people to be stalked, than just a rumored girlfriend of Jack Frost with an icky makeup-free face with large unassuming eyes. 

The owner of the ice cream parlor didn't want me around anymore, due to the "unwanted popularity and scandal" that I would bring to the shop. Girls would most likely attack the place due to their extreme hatred for me. At least that's what Barbara relayed.

"Sorry, Elsa," I recall her saying as I stepped back inside the house. "I would really miss you."

"Well, what am I going to do now?" I asked Rapunzel— walking towards the frozen goods. "I don't want Daddy to work that hard, so I'm doing this to earn for us..."

"I'll help you out, Elsa," she replied. "But nothing will be of use right now... now that-"

"Now that there's something going on between me and Jack?"

"THERE IS?!" She yelled. "Are you two together yet?"

"No," I bit my lip. 

"What? Why?" She asked.

"I haven't decided if I would want the person I thought I loved from the start, or the person who really did love me from the start."

"What do you mean?" Rapunzel asked me, her dark brows furrowing.

I took a deep breath, "Robin loves me."

Rapunzel was silent in the backseat when Robin picked us up after we were done in the grocery store. She did ask me how did he say it back then... and about what I felt for him. I told her I was so confused, since my life was completely circled around Jack Frost when he wasn't around. And when he came, it felt like he was a complete stranger, and then suddenly Robin stepped inside the picture. 

I told her that my feelings for Robin awakened inside of me, but then there was still this hangover from being Jack's fangirl.

"Do you read the comments being said about you?" Robin asked me, his fixated eyes glanced to mine.

I looked down and avoided his gaze, "Only once. Never again."

"Do you even care what they say?" Robin's voice became a tad louder.