Twenty: Little Things

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Nah, I'm just kiddin!
Hope you guys like this REALLY long chapter, with about 3000+ words, or so. This chapter is approved SPOILER-PROOF, and the comments section should stay that way.
Enjoy the chapter, and join in the Star Wars mania by commenting your favorite episode below :3

- - - - - Jack - - - - - ➳ 

My hands were trembling as I scrolled through the article, which basically consisted of five photos of Elsa and me at the rink. However, the person who took it was outside of the building, and was just peering through the glass walls that cased the skating oval. None of the photos, however, gave off Elsa's face, but her distinct platinum pony tail.

"Jack Frost, as we all know, has a very long list of ex-lovers. From singer-songwriter Alison Finlay, to bizarrely speculated romances with co-star Deandra Paisley, this young hotstuff never failed to show his charm off and on the camera... with proof of Jack hanging out with a mysterious blondie at a skating rink after hours of filming for his new movie, Ruby Sparks."

Okay, Alison was my very first celebrity girlfriend. We didn't last very long, as we were just hooked up together to further promote Alison's newly released album, and also to boost up my popularity. She was at the top of her game, and halfly thanks to her, I got up faster. We rarely talk now, as she's gone off in her own way— writing songs about people, the usual stuff for Alison Finlay.

I admit, I had a lot of girlfriends in my time being. Eighteen now, and still getting older, and almost half of those relationships were made up for the public eye.

My last real relationship was with Briar Borealis, who was one of the most beautiful and most genuine actresses that I had ever met in my entire life. We dated for about a year, and that was enough time for me to know her really well. We ended up in a weird way, really. We just fell out of it. She was an amazing person, but I wasn't attached to her at all. Same goes for Briar. We were just too good for each other. She's off on her own now, and we're really good friends.

I continued skimming down the article, which had a few more pictures of my face, and the mystery girl's blonde hair. 

"Frost was seen midnight skating with a mysterious blonde teenager, and by the looks of it, this may be more than just, 'Hey, I just met you', and more like, 'Hey, baby, I think I wanna marry you'. For now, we have no idea who this girl is, but we're sure as hell that Jack will meet this girl again. What do you think of Frostie's new blondie? Let us know in the comments below!"

I scrolled down to the comments section— unsurprised to see over a hundred thousand comments already, starting with the first one: "OH MY GOOOOD. Is this real? I'm totally going to stalk that girl."

"NOOO MY BABY ONLY BELONGS TO ME!"

"Her hair is so goaaals my god i wish i could be her"

"If Frostie's happy, I'm happy. Welcome our little blonde angel :3 Thanks for making our king smile."

Most of the comments I saw were pretty negative about Elsa, but I've learned not to care. I've been on this same road many times now, and I'm pretty used to all the negativity. I just hope she's willing to get used to it, too, for the sake of us.

Maybe she will... maybe she might.

  - - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳   

"You are totally not going to believe this, Elsa," Rapunzel squealed as she got into my room. Usually she'd think that this was her own home, and would just let herself in anytime.